How many votes does it take to delete a sock puppet?

T

If we can all agree on who a sock puppet is, will the Admin delete the account?  Just curious because I see them coming.

Top said:
If we can all agree on who a sock puppet is, will the Admin delete the account?  Just curious because I see them coming.

Don't think he will unless the puppet excessively spams and trys to take over forum...besides it is fun to give them a hard time...especially when they are not as clever as they think and everyone sees them for what they are!

I guess.  Well, its better to have a admin than none at all. 

I'm trying to play nice...go ahead and delete me see if I care.....Marty will come to my rescue!

Carry on!

Just found out that "Bob" is not the one from FFF.  He is another poser.

The Real Baptist said:
I'm trying to play nice...go ahead and delete me see if I care.....Marty will come to my rescue!

Carry on!

He is too busy with librarians.

Top said:
The Real Baptist said:

Carry on!

Really old news.  Marty is doing a great work for the Lord, out knocking on door, leading precious teens to the Lord.

What a great Man of God!

Carry on.

The Real Baptist said:
Top said:
The Real Baptist said:

Carry on!

Really old news.  Marty is doing a great work for the Lord, out knocking on door, leading precious teens to the Lord.

What a great Man of God!

Carry on.

and he is smooching the Librarian!  Well Amen!  Glory! 

Dumb sock puppet.

Top said:

The only way to prove it is to mointor IP addresses.  And we can all see our own.

However, using a proxy address covers that.  If he is a good Admin, he can smell a proxy address.  Actually, most well-known proxy addresses are published.  And, if the IP address says Norway or Bangladesh, you can be pretty sure it is a proxy.

Top said:
Just found out that "Bob" is not the one from FFF.  He is another poser.

Oh, no. I am from the FFF.  Believe me.  I just may not be who you think I am.

I am who I claim to be "The Real Baptist"

Carry on!

The Real Baptist said:
I am who I claim to be "The Real Baptist"

Carry on!

And Jacob claimed to be Esau.
I don't care if you use that username just tell us you are not Guy. I don't believe Guy has an account here and probably doesn' t know or care about this place.

How does one create a sock puppet?.......

Just asking........