HR127 Sweeping firearms bill enters the house.

Starlifter

Elect
Reaction score
Will it pass and if it does, will you comply?

Isn't something like this proposed every session? Doubtful every moderate Democrat will support it, let alone the Republicans. Even following Sandy Hook in 2012, they couldn't pass gun-control legislation that didn't reach as far as this bill.

Last edited:
Isn't something like this proposed every session? Doubtful every moderate Democrat will support it, let alone the Republicans. Even following Sandy Hook in 2012, they couldn't pass gun-control legislation that didn't reach as far as this bill.
I hope you are right.

Will it pass and if it does, will you comply?
I agree it seems too extreme to get all the Dems on board. The Senator Joe Manchin may go with his comrades on a lot of issues, but energy and guns I think he's likely to line up with the Republicans. My concerns are what they may try through executive orders and ATF regulations.

It will happen. Maybe not this time, but it will happen. They continue to ramp up the narrative. Suggest the extreme and then get done what they really wanted while some still foment about the extreme. Over time, the extreme keeps becoming more extreme and we acquiesce to what the original extreme position was.