HR127 Sweeping firearms bill enters the house.

Starlifter

Registered
Reaction score
Will it pass and if it does, will you comply?

Ransom

Beclowner of unseen treasures
Staff member
Administrator
Doctor
Registered
Reaction score
Isn't something like this proposed every session? Doubtful every moderate Democrat will support it, let alone the Republicans. Even following Sandy Hook in 2012, they couldn't pass gun-control legislation that didn't reach as far as this bill.

Last edited:

Starlifter

Registered
Reaction score
Isn't something like this proposed every session? Doubtful every moderate Democrat will support it, let alone the Republicans. Even following Sandy Hook in 2012, they couldn't pass gun-control legislation that didn't reach as far as this bill.
I hope you are right.

tmjbog

Registered
Reaction score
Will it pass and if it does, will you comply?
I agree it seems too extreme to get all the Dems on board. The Senator Joe Manchin may go with his comrades on a lot of issues, but energy and guns I think he's likely to line up with the Republicans. My concerns are what they may try through executive orders and ATF regulations.

Binaca Chugger

Doctor
Registered
Reaction score
It will happen. Maybe not this time, but it will happen. They continue to ramp up the narrative. Suggest the extreme and then get done what they really wanted while some still foment about the extreme. Over time, the extreme keeps becoming more extreme and we acquiesce to what the original extreme position was.