https://www.nwitimes.com/news/local/lake/past-hammond-baptist-pastor-raped-girl-repeatedly-federal-lawsuit-alleges/article_cbdb157d-72ce-517

sawthruglassclearly

Elect
Reaction score
FINALLY!! Ladies and gentlemen who know this is true, and that so many other cases like this are true at FBCH let’s support Joy Evans Ryder in her efforts to bring all of the lies out of the shadows! RICO is a new way to go at this and I’m so glad she had the brilliant legal counsel to approach it this way! Joy has suffered way too long, as have others, and if the only satisfaction she can gain at this point, is financial, then I hope she breaks that place!

Joy, I applaud you and support you! You say when and I’ll show up for you. I hope others will also!

I applaud her courage but is this a favorable case for the plantiff? Just curious from a legal standpoint given that Dave Hyles or Jack Hyles are not even there at Hammond anymore. Any legal experts here that can weigh in? If FBC Hammond declares bankruptcy and changes its name or re-establishes itself as a new church, does that make the lawsuit go moot?