I can't believe this forum still exists

you have no idea.... . in fact... funny you should say that..... i just got called a loser today.... and by somebody who doesn;t even know me....🙄.. .....to hear it from an old friend is just... .. . well..... special..... ;)
j/k
welcome back... :cool:
So, this guy didn't just spend a couple weeks spewing hate and discontent through a sock puppet?

So, this guy didn't just spend a couple weeks spewing hate and discontent through a sock puppet?

If you mean, is Stephen who he claims to be, then as far as I can see, yes. If you mean, is he pretending to be someone else, not that I can tell. He's a bona fide FFF old-timer.

If you mean, is Stephen who he claims to be, then as far as I can see, yes. If you mean, is he pretending to be someone else, not that I can tell. He's a bona fide FFF old-timer.
Right. I vaguely remember the name... But his other thread was too coincidental for me not to wonder.

For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

Hey tigger.

;)

Well, well, well! You're back! Welcome back, tigger!

hmmm....first G-Man, now long lost Tigger with a hit-n-run.... somethin' be triggerin' my spidey senses.