I Can't Breathe!

Ekklesian

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score

One fact to bear in mind when listening to the illegals’ tales of woe is that asylum-seekers are the biggest liars on Earth. You, hardworking taxpayer, may not know this, but journalists do.
The asylum scam has been extensively documented in places like The New Yorker and the Times. (This was back when “journalism” consisted of something more than hourly Trump updates.)
In a 2011 article, “The Asylum Seeker,” The New Yorker described the dramatic performance of one central African asylum-seeker, “Caroline,” who’d flown to America for a wedding and decided to stay.
Weeping — just like the Venezuelans in Martha’s Vineyard — Caroline told a U.S. immigration official: “[Government soldiers] took me by the head and they put my head against their penis. … They spat on us. They wanted us to do things. … They beat us up and did horrible things to us … They forced us to do fellatio and they put objects in our genitals. They stamped on us, they trampled us for three days. I suffered many infections because of the rape. My kidneys got infected.”
Earlier, Caroline had laughingly admitted to the reporter, “I have never been raped.” But as she performed for the immigration officer, “[t]he tears were flowing now, and she asked [for] tissues.”
Asylum-seekers like the Venezuelans learn their lines by memorizing scripts given to them by immigration activists and lawyers (all paid for by you, taxpayer). A former immigration lawyer told The New Yorker that there are persecution scripts for each country. “There’s the Colombian rape story” he said. “They all say they were raped by the FARC. There’s the Rwandan rape story, the Tibetan refugee story. The details for each are the same.”
From top to bottom, the entire asylum process is staffed by known liars who hate our country — the third-world invaders, their lawyers, the activists, as well as the government officials overseeing the “Wreck America” program.

One fact to bear in mind when listening to the illegals’ tales of woe is that asylum-seekers are the biggest liars on Earth. You, hardworking taxpayer, may not know this, but journalists do.
The asylum scam has been extensively documented in places like The New Yorker and the Times. (This was back when “journalism” consisted of something more than hourly Trump updates.)
In a 2011 article, “The Asylum Seeker,” The New Yorker described the dramatic performance of one central African asylum-seeker, “Caroline,” who’d flown to America for a wedding and decided to stay.
Weeping — just like the Venezuelans in Martha’s Vineyard — Caroline told a U.S. immigration official: “[Government soldiers] took me by the head and they put my head against their penis. … They spat on us. They wanted us to do things. … They beat us up and did horrible things to us … They forced us to do fellatio and they put objects in our genitals. They stamped on us, they trampled us for three days. I suffered many infections because of the rape. My kidneys got infected.”
Earlier, Caroline had laughingly admitted to the reporter, “I have never been raped.” But as she performed for the immigration officer, “[t]he tears were flowing now, and she asked [for] tissues.”
Asylum-seekers like the Venezuelans learn their lines by memorizing scripts given to them by immigration activists and lawyers (all paid for by you, taxpayer). A former immigration lawyer told The New Yorker that there are persecution scripts for each country. “There’s the Colombian rape story” he said. “They all say they were raped by the FARC. There’s the Rwandan rape story, the Tibetan refugee story. The details for each are the same.”
From top to bottom, the entire asylum process is staffed by known liars who hate our country — the third-world invaders, their lawyers, the activists, as well as the government officials overseeing the “Wreck America” program.
That’s hardly surprising.

My wife and I have worked with many illegals and asylum seekers, including many from Somalia, Guatemala, Honduras, etc...to tell you the truth, I've never found ANY of them to be credible. Most lie their way through the system, and I hated to see many of them getting $75K from the government to start businesses when my wife and I, HARD WORKING AMERICANS couldn't even qualify for a grant or loan to expand an existing business or start a new one. It wasn't that the whole family shared the $75K...but that both adults and teen children got $75K each....No wonder people here in this country don't like foreigners coming in.

My wife and I have worked with many illegals and asylum seekers, including many from Somalia, Guatemala, Honduras, etc...to tell you the truth, I've never found ANY of them to be credible. Most lie their way through the system, and I hated to see many of them getting $75K from the government to start businesses when my wife and I, HARD WORKING AMERICANS couldn't even qualify for a grant or loan to expand an existing business or start a new one. It wasn't that the whole family shared the $75K...but that both adults and teen children got $75K each....No wonder people here in this country don't like foreigners coming in.
What happens when the immigrants fail to repay the 75K loans? My guess is absolutely nothing.

What happens when the immigrants fail to repay the 75K loans? My guess is absolutely nothing.
Believe it or not, I've never seen one that is classified as a loan. I know they're supposed to be loans, but I've never known anyone to pay them back, nor has any government agency, to my knowledge, tried to collect any payment.

Believe it or not, I've never seen one that is classified as a loan. I know they're supposed to be loans, but I've never known anyone to pay them back, nor has any government agency, to my knowledge, tried to collect any payment.
Are we to assume that this happened under a Republican-controlled Federal government? Or is there really "not a dime's worth of difference" between the two?

It was happening under GHW Bush, Bill Clinton, GW Bush, Obama, Trump, and now Biden....I don't remember if it was happening under Reagan. As far as I'm concerned, they've been the same party with different takes since near the end of the Reagan Administration!

And we’re currently 31 trillion in debt….

It was happening under GHW Bush, Bill Clinton, GW Bush, Obama, Trump, and now Biden....I don't remember if it was happening under Reagan. As far as I'm concerned, they've been the same party with different takes since near the end of the Reagan Administration!
At least Trump tried to clean things up. I hope it's not too late. I could be wrong, but I think the fix is in for November.

At least Trump tried to clean things up. I hope it's not too late. I could be wrong, but I think the fix is in for November.
Did he? Please prove that he tried to correct this particular situation. I know he tried to stem the flow of Hispanics through the Southern border, but that doesn't equate to "trying to clean things up," if you're saying he tried to correct the monies flowing freely to immigrants. It still was flowing freely to people from Somalia, many other African and Asian nations, and many Arab nations as well.

Did he? Please prove that he tried to correct this particular situation. I know he tried to stem the flow of Hispanics through the Southern border, but that doesn't equate to "trying to clean things up," if you're saying he tried to correct the monies flowing freely to immigrants. It still was flowing freely to people from Somalia, many other African and Asian nations, and many Arab nations as well.
I didn't say that "particular situation." That "particular situation" was a mere symptom of the pervasive corruption in general, which he began resist. So there's no question he was trying to clean things up.

More interesting news.
Russia Bombs Kyiv .
I’d love to see Russia lose, but Ukraine is almost as corrupt as Russia, and I’m getting tired of the US fighting a proxy war via Ukraine. Our country is economically heading into miserable territory soon, and Biden keeps pumping billions into Ukraine on a monthly basis. I’d also prefer not to have half the world evaporated into a nuclear wasteland, because that’s where we are headed.

I’d love to see Russia lose, but Ukraine is almost as corrupt as Russia, and I’m getting tired of the US fighting a proxy war via Ukraine. Our country is economically heading into miserable territory soon, and Biden keeps pumping billions into Ukraine on a monthly basis. I’d also prefer not to have half the world evaporated into a nuclear wasteland, because that’s where we are headed.
That is what I am concerned about. Putin cannot be trusted. He might just do what he said he would do, then we would have to retaliate.

There are no good guys in this.

It appears that former Democratic presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard agrees that we should not go into a nuclear war over Ukraine, even if she didn't mention Ukraine by name:

“I can no longer remain in today’s Democratic Party that is now under the complete control of an elitist cabal of warmongers driven by cowardly wokeness, who divide us by racializing every issue & stoke anti-white racism, actively work to undermine our God-given freedoms, are hostile to people of faith & spirituality, demonize the police & protect criminals at the expense of law-abiding Americans, believe in open borders, weaponize the national security state to go after political opponents, and above all, dragging us ever closer to nuclear war,” Gabbard said. “If you can no longer stomach the direction that so-called woke Democratic Party ideologues are taking our country, I invite you to join me.”

Tulsi Gabbard leaves Democratic Party, denounces ‘control of an elitist cabal of warmongers’ | Washington Examiner

It appears that former Democratic presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard agrees that we should not go into a nuclear war over Ukraine, even if she didn't mention Ukraine by name:

“I can no longer remain in today’s Democratic Party that is now under the complete control of an elitist cabal of warmongers driven by cowardly wokeness, who divide us by racializing every issue & stoke anti-white racism, actively work to undermine our God-given freedoms, are hostile to people of faith & spirituality, demonize the police & protect criminals at the expense of law-abiding Americans, believe in open borders, weaponize the national security state to go after political opponents, and above all, dragging us ever closer to nuclear war,” Gabbard said. “If you can no longer stomach the direction that so-called woke Democratic Party ideologues are taking our country, I invite you to join me.”

Tulsi Gabbard leaves Democratic Party, denounces ‘control of an elitist cabal of warmongers’ | Washington Examiner
I'm glad she's got some common sense.