I must of done something wrong on here ....

I

Ironman

I must of done something wrong on here because every post keeps telling me to report to the moderator.  Does he give demerits? 

Ironman said:
I must of done something wrong on here because every post keeps telling me to report to the moderator.  Does he give demerits?

Ohhhhh...you're in trouble!!!!!!!!!

Ironman said:

Probably has something to do with how all of your threads are all about you, as usual.  ::)

Bob L said:
Ironman said:

Probably has something to do with how all of your threads are all about you, as usual.  ::)

Ironman acts like this forum is his personal playground.  ???

Bob L said:
Ironman said:

Funny how many posts you dedicate to me also. 

Salander said:
Bob L said:
Ironman said:

Ironman acts like this forum is his personal playground.  ???

8)  Thanks for everyone making it possible.    ;D

Ironman said:

No, you must HAVE done (whatever)...

You also must HAVE missed English class in school.

Eliz553 said:
Ironman said:

applause-003.gif

Eliz553 said:
Ironman said: