I Never Knew You; Depart From Me Ye That Work Iniquity

ChristB4us

Elect
Reaction score
Matthew 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

You may come across some believers believing that the scripture above is referring to those that were unsaved or fake believers because He never knew them, but let us consider His words that in the context of the message in Matthew 7:13-27 KJV this is addressing false prophets coming into the churches in leading saved believers astray by not heeding His words that Jesus is the only way to approach God the Father by. The offense is by broadening the way in coming to God per Matthew 7:13-14 by including the Holy Spirit to be worshipped with the Father & the Son and that by approaching God the Father in worship by honoring the Holy Spirit or even by addressing "the blessed Trinity" in hymnals or in prayer, is an offense to God the Father because that is not His will for how we are to approach Him by.

John 5:22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son: 23 That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.

John 10:1Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.... 7Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep. 8 All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them. 9 I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

That is the iniquity for why Jesus will deny them. As former believers would deny Him, for why He would deny them, there are works that can bring about the same results for why He is denying them for being workers of iniquity.

Titus 1:16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

That does not mean when they are left behind, they were not saved or they were never His or that they had lost their salvation because He still abides in former believers even though left behind. 2 Timothy 2:10-13 KJV This is why even former believers are called to go to that throne of grace for His help Hebrews 4:12-16 KJV in seeing the truth in His words to expose the lies that turn them away from Him James 1:5-8 KJV & 1 Thessalonians 5:21-24 KJV as well as for unrepentant saved believers to turn to Him for help to depart from iniquities Acts 3:26 KJV & 2 Timothy 4:18 KJV so they too can be received by the Bridegroom as that vessel unto honor in His House by departing from iniquities by His grace & by His help; 2 Timothy 2:18-22 KJV Otherwise, they risk being left behind per Luke 13:24-30 KJV of the same warning given in Matthew 7:13-27.

This is why there are NO SCRIPTURES teaching the practice for worshipping the Holy Spirit with the Father & the Son, BUT there are scriptures specifying how the Father wants to be honored & glorified by.

Why? Because there are spirits of the antichrist ( which means instead of Christ ) in the world that will draw the focus away from the Son in worship to chase after them for their visitations of signs & lying wonders, calling them the Holy Spirit as in slain in the spirit, being drunk in the spirit, Pensacola Outpouring, Toronto's Blessings, Ernest Angeley's Healing Crusade, holy laughter movement, and that apostate calling of a baptism of the Holy Ghost with evidence of tongues which Matthew 12:38-40 KJV refutes as another gospel as a gospel of tongues.

The real indwelling Holy Spirit would never draw the focus away from the Son in worship or in testimony or in prayer but keeps pointing us to keep going to the Bridegroom in coming to God the Father by.

So to every believer and to every Baptist church, beware, because some of songs in the hymnals, the modified Nicene creed of 381 A.D., and regular church practice may not aways focus on the Son in fellowship or worship or even in praying that the Father will send the Holy Spirit into the worship place to minister to sinners when the only time He will, is when we preach the gospel and somebody believes in Jesus Christ.

When our bodies are the Temples of the Holy Spirit 1 Corinthians 6:19-20 KJV whereas anything outside of us is the spirit of the antichrist, 1 John 4:1-4 KJV there is no way the Father will send the Holy Spirit to be outside the sinner in the worship place where the spirits of the antichrist is at. When the Holy Spirit is in every believer in that worship place, what need for the Holy Spirit to be outside of that sinner?

It is the Father that draws all men unto the Son John 6:44 KJV to reveal His Son to them ( Matthew 11:25-27 KJV ) so our believing in Jesus Christ is a manifested work of God per verse 21 of John 3:18-21 KJV

So let us narrow the way back to the straight gate, the Son of God, as all invitations for eternal life points to Jesus and still points to Him for the abundant life so as to not go astray after the spirits of the antichrist.

Dare we approach God the Father by any other way for why Jesus would say "I never knew ye, depart from me ye that work iniquity?", because He knew not whence we had come per verse 27 of Luke 13:24-30 KJV ?