I used to be KJV only...but that's changed!

prophet said:
logos1560 said:
Evidently, it was too much for you to back up and prove what you claimed or speculated or repeated from unreliable KJV-only sources.
Translated:
"I'll deny your sources, you'll deny mine, nothing will change, because I refuse to acknowledge points that are made by someone with which I disagree."

Your translation and allegation is bogus and erroneous.    It is not what I stated.

I acknowledge and accept sound evidence.    Rejecting unproven speculations or claims would not be a refusal to acknowledge the facts.

I examine and consider all the evidence that I can find.  I have read over 100 books by KJV-only authors.  I accept their points when they are scriptural or factual, but I am right not to accept mere unproven claims or speculations such as the one that you may blindly repeat.    I have checked over 1,000 sources concerning the KJV and its making.   

Evidently you know that you cannot back up and prove your previous claim to be factually true so you use the diversionary tactic of trying to put words in my mouth that I did not state.    Do you avoid admitting the truth that you cannot prove your claim to be true?