ICHABOD

So now you have spread your rumors and innuendo on Facebook.  You are still gossiping about an unnamed church and unnamed school. You inferred the principal was involved with minor girl without any proof.  You are spreading gossip and you need to repent.

There was a comment on that Facebook page asking to name the church/school or take the page down.  The post is now gone.

IFB X-Files said:
There was a comment on that Facebook page asking to name the church/school or take the page down.  He deleted the post.

Where is your proof that I deleted a post on Facebook?  What was the name of the poster?

What is all this talk about innuendo and gossip?

Ransom said:
Oh good grief, who cares? Anonymous allegations = lies.

Not always. Anonymous allegations without evidence......that is another story.

Route_70 said:
IFB X-Files said:
There was a comment on that Facebook page asking to name the church/school or take the page down.  He deleted the post.

Where is your proof that I deleted a post on Facebook?  What was the name of the poster?

What is all this talk about innuendo and gossip?

You are correct.  I have amended my post.  It was an assumption that you and the Facebook page creator were one and the same.  My apologies if that is not true.

Ransom said:

Jesus spoke in parables without naming names.  According to your logic, that would make Jesus a liar.

Route_70 said:
Jesus spoke in parables without naming names.  According to your logic, that would make Jesus a liar.

Are you tacitly admitting that your vague aspersions are fiction, intended to teach a moral lesson? What is it? "Don't fornicate at Bible college"? Well, thanks. Why don't you join Bibleburner in the obvious corner?

Ransom said:
Are you tacitly admitting that your vague aspersions are fiction, intended to teach a moral lesson? What is it? "Don't fornicate at Bible college"? Well, thanks. Why don't you join Bibleburner in the obvious corner?

No.  My vague aspersions happen to be true.  The fornication doth not occur at a Bible college, but involve two 16-year old students (they were 15 years old last school year) at a "Christian" school.  I do not care how the posters on the forum view my posts.  My purpose is to make the leadership of the school uncomfortable.  And right now, by the text messages and phone calls I am receiving,  they are uncomfortable.

You are welcome to think whatever you want to of me.

Ransom said:

In 1 Corinthians 5:1, the venerable apostle Paul said to the church at Corinth, "It is reported commonly that there is fornication among you, and such fornication as is not so much as named among the Gentiles, that one should have his father's wife."  Paul speaks to the Corinthians about the fornication, but not just any old everyday, garden-variety fornication either.  Paul proceeded to reprimand them for adopting a laissez-faire attitude about the matter.

He had a few other things to say, but the object of his wrath went unnamed.  His allegations were anonymous!  Furthermore, Paul went on to say, "And ye are puffed up, and have not rather mourned, that he that hath done this deed might be taken away from among you."  Paul may very well have been describing what has happened here.  We have a church, also located in a town called Corinth [church and school of which I speak are located in a town called Corinth], that harbors fornicators among its number, but not just your normal fornication - oh no!  at this church in Corinth, we have students at the school committing fornication - kids, not adults!  And just like at that other church in Corinth, and just like Ransom, no one cares!

If you want to compare yourself to Paul, you need to write write this church a personal letter, not blast your complaint all over the interwebs.

rsc2a said:
If you want to compare yourself to Paul, you need to write write this church a personal letter, not blast your complaint all over the interwebs.

God told Paul to write a letter.  Now you are telling me to write a letter.  You must think that you are God.

Route_70 said:
rsc2a said:

God told Paul to write a letter.  Now you are telling me to write a letter.  You must think that you are God.

Maybe God told rsc2a to tell you to write a letter.

Route_70 said:
rsc2a said:

Nailed it.

rsc2a said:
Route_70 said:
rsc2a said:

Nailed it.

Now he's Martin Luther!

;D

Smellin Coffee said:
rsc2a said:
Route_70 said:
rsc2a said:

Nailed it.

Now he's Martin Luther!

;D
He's on fire!

Smellin Coffee said:
rsc2a said:
Route_70 said:
rsc2a said:

Nailed it.

Now he's Martin Luther!

;D

YOW!!!! That was funny! :D

T-Bone said:
So now you have spread your rumors and innuendo on Facebook.  You are still gossiping about an unnamed church and unnamed school. You inferred the principal was involved with minor girl without any proof.  You are spreading gossip and you need to repent.

Gossip this.  Here is the proof.  Finally.

The wheels of justice move slowly.

https://cabinwilderness.wordpress.com/the-shane-casabella-case/