I'd like to ask Bubba Wallace

treasure_unseen

Elect
Reaction score
Just how have YOU not been treated equally?

In fact, it is rather clear that he has been given preferential treatment.

Very few people want to be equal with everyone else. It is human nature to desire others think of you more..... and it really has nothing to do with the color of your skin.

Even though I will say, I believe it hard to chant "Black Lives Matter" and still believe the words of MLK....

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character. "

Good question.

But from the leftist perspective your citation of MLKs words regarding "character" & "skin" demonstrates your microaggression and bias. See the book "White Fragility" by Robin DiAngelo as proof. Here's an excerpt...

One line of King’s speech in particular—that one day he might be judged by the content of his character and not the color of his skin—was seized upon by the white public because the words were seen to provide a simple and immediate solution to racial tensions: pretend that we don’t see race, and racism will end. Color blindness was now promoted as the remedy for racism, with white people insisting that they didn’t see race or, if they did, that it had no meaning to them.