Identity

subllibrm

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
A friend was sharing that he watched one of those man on the street interviews. The interviewer recorded at two different colleges asking students for their opinions. Interviewer is a middle aged white male.

Question 1: "If I told you that I identified as an 8 year old boy, would you tell me I was wrong?"
Answer: lots of different ways of saying "no, I wouldn't"

Question 2: "If I told you that I identified as a 65 year old black woman, would you tell me I was wrong?"
Answer: lots of different ways of saying "no, I wouldn't"

There should have been a third question. "If someone else told me that I was wrong, would you correct them for that?"

Was one of the schools HAC?

Ya know, footballs are chartreuse there if that is what the coach tells you, despite them really being brown.

Smellin Coffee said:

Ya know, footballs are chartreuse there if that is what the coach tells you, despite them really being brown.

Non, meet your mate sequitur.

subllibrm said:
Smellin Coffee said:

Non, meet your mate sequitur.

Smellin and Goner hate it when you point out that liberalism is idiotic.
They REALLY hate it when you are able to prove it over and over.
Smellin uses the Peewee Herman debate tool.....I concede that liberals are idiotic BUT, I heard from someone who heard about a conservative, on a desert island who once did something, that was really foolish.....

What we all need to do is to join in clicking our heels and chanting..."There's no place like Venezuela"...unless you're transgender