If You Ever Get Called a Neanderthall...

Ekklesian

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
...thank them for the compliment.

Proud to be a neanderthal

i have always wondered if neanderthals weren;t a result of the curse God put on cain.... .scripture says God altered cains appearance..(put a mark on him)... in a way that people would recognize and know not to harm him..... ..... if that;s so then the flood would have wiped out cains decsendants and the neanderthals who ever they were.....

not many people believe my theories on things like this... but that;s ok... they don;t believe my theories about the pre-flood earth either.... it;s not stuff that is really important to be absolutely right about anyway....

i have always wondered if neanderthals weren;t a result of the curse God put on cain.... .scripture says God altered cains appearance..(put a mark on him)... in a way that people would recognize and know not to harm him..... ..... if that;s so then the flood would have wiped out cains decsendants and the neanderthals who ever they were.....

not many people believe my theories on things like this... but that;s ok... they don;t believe my theories about the pre-flood earth either.... it;s not stuff that is really important to be absolutely right about anyway....
The article I linked takes the position that neanderthals were likely descendants of one of Noah's sons because the evidence of their existence would have been destroyed by the flood.

The article I linked takes the position that neanderthals were likely descendants of one of Noah's sons because the evidence of their existence would have been destroyed by the flood.
hmmmm ... good point... ...:unsure:. ...i could be wrong.... :confused: ..besides.... with the way things are going... it;s probably more important anyway.. to know neanderthal type skills - than it is to know where they came from... . ;)