If you'd like, I'd appreciate it if you'd read my daily column on FB

AverageJoe

Elect
Reaction score
I try to publish a column every day on FB. it's called "Just Everyday Thingss". Some of you know my real identity, and I would love to have you on my "friends' list on FB. I'm trying to increase my readership and my writing skills again so that I might possibly be able to become a copyrighter or ghost writer. The income would surely help. I can't remember my exact address on FB, but I believe it's \tlanius. If you get a chance and want to read it, I would appreciate your feedback. It's just about everyday things, trying to encourage others, and trying to be a witness for Chrsit.
Blessings.
BT

I'm pretty sure you mean copywriter. ;)

Are you the same "Brother Tony" who used to post on the FFF several years back? If so, welcome back!

Ransom said:
I'm pretty sure you mean copywriter. ;)

Are you the same "Brother Tony" who used to post on the FFF several years back? If so, welcome back!

You're right, I did mean copywriter. Duh! I've been up so long and had so little sleep over the past few months I'm surprised I can remember my name, let alone how to SPELL it!  ;)  Yes, I am. how are you doing  Ransom? Glad to see you here! :) Thanks for the welcome.