I'm Still God's Pet!

J

jeri fletcher

Dan & I went out the other night to get some free packing material for our business. We had just enough gas to go and back. And we hadn't eaten, so we both mentioned being really hungry. So on the way over we discussed whether we were being foolish to drive this far, this late, for such a thing? One of my "pros" was, that we should put forth the effort rather than be idle or, pass up a possible opportunity. (that sound good?) :)  Plus, ya never know who you'll get to meet or witness to.

I told him, his bad decision from the night before (kayaks) didn't mean I couldn't trust him.  :X  Good decisions can start today! The rest of the ride was spent listening to BBN reading Matt 5,6...

So we got a ton of bubble wrap, etc! And met a great couple that just moved here, and we witnessed to them, and encouraged them to attend the Bapt. church down the street from them, lol. Spent the long ride back pondering the things I had said to the wife...how good God is...

Then, on the way back we stopped at Kroeger with our last five bucks with which we were able to buy: four loaves of artisan bread, a bag of rotisserie chicken and two sausage sandwiches! It was like, $4.48. We chowed down in the pkg lot, thanking the Lord....for giving us this day our daily bread!

jeri fletcher said:
Dan & I went out the other night to get some free packing material for our business. We had just enough gas to go and back. And we hadn't eaten, so we both mentioned being really hungry. So on the way over we discussed whether we were being foolish to drive this far, this late, for such a thing? One of my "pros" was, that we should put forth the effort rather than be idle or, pass up a possible opportunity. (that sound good?) :)  Plus, ya never know who you'll get to meet or witness to.

I told him, his bad decision from the night before (kayaks) didn't mean I couldn't trust him.  :X  Good decisions can start today! The rest of the ride was spent listening to BBN reading Matt 5,6...

So we got a ton of bubble wrap, etc! And met a great couple that just moved here, and we witnessed to them, and encouraged them to attend the Bapt. church down the street from them, lol. Spent the long ride back pondering the things I had said to the wife...how good God is...

Then, on the way back we stopped at Kroeger with our last five bucks with which we were able to buy: four loaves of artisan bread, a bag of rotisserie chicken and two sausage sandwiches! It was like, $4.48. We chowed down in the pkg lot, thanking the Lord....for giving us this day our daily bread!

I thought you had a husband?

I guess if Bob gets BU over here, we can expect her to condemn these extra-biblical revelations of mine.....

I miss Jeri. She was funny, serious and intelligent. I am sure some of you know her on that wikked FB.