Interracial Marriage

How droll...Strom! You truly are a loser!

I know you want a sex change just by the way you keep doing this kind of thing! I'm sure you can contact Bruce Jenner for his doctor! ;)

Strom is fixated on trying to become relevant here! LOL I'm sure he's friends with a former poster we know!

Strom, I'm really worried about you...you're sounding more and more like a homo!

You really refer to “gay” a lot…something on your mind, twinkle toes??
Wow...you seem to talk the lingo. Still chasing me around the forums...sorry, you'll have to try one of the other posters! LOL

You started an entire thread questioning if I’m “gay.” But I’m the one chasing you around??? LOL Methinks your obsession with Vinney has now turned to Strom
Come up with something more original than posting the same lines in three different threads. Shows you've got a lower IQ than you think you do! I see you're still stalking me....sorry, but, I've told you I don't go that way....

Come up with something more original than posting the same lines in three different threads. Shows you've got a lower IQ than you think you do! I see you're still stalking me....sorry, but, I've told you I don't go that way....
No wonder Vinney broke up with you. You big meanie! View attachment 2399
This is a warning....stop stalking me...otherwise, I will take legal action against you...period....I don't play with stalkers.

They're not the best way to reply...I can guarantee that! :)