Introducing the new FFF VPN service

FSSL

Staff member
Administrator
Doctor
Reaction score
It’s here! The new private FFF VPN service!
Imagine laying in bed at 2 o’clock in the morning with nothing else to do but to browse through the user list of the FFF.

You can find who recently subscribed, Who follows you and who doesn’t. You can see whose online without bothering your parents for more dialup time.

Rest assured that at 2am, your admins won’t even know. They will sleep right through your creepy browsing habits.

It’s ultra easy to use! Just download GOTOMYPC and install it on your computer. Share, only one time, your login with either Ransom or FSSL to experience a solid connection, complete privacy, and the ability to post without even knowing it.

This service does have a monthly fee of $9.99. But that’s not all! We will send you a 100% FFF sticker for free!

It’s here! The new private FFF VPN service!
Imagine laying in bed at 2 o’clock in the morning with nothing else to do but to browse through the user list of the FFF.

You can find who recently subscribed, Who follows you and who doesn’t. You can see whose online without bothering your parents for more dialup time.

Rest assured that at 2am, your admins won’t even know. They will sleep right through your creepy browsing habits.

It’s ultra easy to use! Just download GOTOMYPC and install it on your computer. Share, only one time, your login with either Ransom or FSSL to experience a solid connection, complete privacy, and the ability to post without even knowing it.

This service does have a monthly fee of $9.99. But that’s not all! We will send you a 100% FFF sticker for free!
Let's say I have a "friend" who could use this but is too proud to admit he can't figure out his current VPN setup, would it be possible to purchase a gift subscription?

Everyone needs an incompetent friend. That way you don’t have to go to Walmart to find one.

Does this require me to reboot and install a new browser?

This is bleeding-edge software design. You'll need the latest version of Netscape. Fortunately, it was released in 2008.

Will this new version of Netscape import all my bookmarks from Mosaic, or will I need to recreate them all?

Interesting conversation.

You know, I've heard the reason some might use another browser is so they don't have to wipe all the cache and cookies from the other one. Also, they might even use both of them at the same time.

I've heard this is possible in 2020.

Of course, someone with a careful personality would take this extra step, as websites do store data on their users.
Clearly anyone that careful wouldn't make an obvious mistake like forget that people use VPN's- I mean forget to use their VPN.

The same VPN they use all the time.
Every day.

I imagine only someone of an older gen, perhaps a Boomer who's been using the internet the same way since dial-up, would make that mistake.

You know, I've heard the reason some might use another browser is so they don't have to wipe all the cache and cookies from the other one. Also, they might even use both of them at the same time.

Of course, someone with a careful personality would take this extra step, as websites do store data on their users.
Clearly anyone that careful wouldn't make an obvious mistake like forget that people use VPN's- I mean forget to use their VPN.

Every day.

I imagine only someone of an older gen, perhaps a Boomer who's been using the internet the same way since dial-up, would make that mistake.
So did you do it right this time? No VPN snafus?

Every day.

Someone even more careful would use incognito mode of the browser so that someone wouldn't have to worry about having to wipe out the cache or cookies.

Someone even more careful would use incognito mode
Uh, no. That's still very carefree.

Link to article:
"Despite the clear warnings offered when opening an incognito tab, some still think that it hides their online activity from everyone, including their ISP or employer, when this is obviously not the case. Perhaps it is the “spy in a fedora” icon that Google uses for incognito mode leads some to this mistaken conclusion, but it does absolutely nothing to keep your ISP or employer from seeing exactly what you are doing online"

Epic Privacy Browser is just one of many decent options that covers multiple areas better than "incognito" at least.

But of course, I'm just someone with apparent Alzheimer's in my early 30's who forgets the very first step of selecting an IP address with my VPN.
Something I do on a daily basis.

The church computer is a compaq laptop. The manual says we will need a DOS version of your software. I was going to upgrade but we have all the church financial records and address book on this one and would not want to loose all that information. We also have the "Let's use Forms and Letters companion disk that won't work on a new computer.

The Compaq PC uses a 5 1/4 disk, but don’t worry we upgraded to a fancy new 3.5 inch external drive a few years back.
1593052890801.jpeg
I like the new disk drive so well I’m planning to upgrade all the Commodore 64’s the staff men use to 3.5 inch as well.

$ RM UGC.*.*. text.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: UGC
The church computer is a compaq laptop. The manual says we will need a DOS version of your software. I was going to upgrade but we have all the church financial records and address book on this one and would not want to loose all that information.
it uses a 5 1/4 disk but don’t worry we upgraded to a fancy new 3.5 inch external drive a few years back.
View attachment 1344
I like the new disk drive so well I’m planning to upgrade all the Commodore 64’s the staff men use to 3.5 inch as well.

$ RM UGC.*.*. text.
You can borrow my "100 Hours Free" AOL 3.5 Floppy. That'll get you going. Do you need my 2400 baud modem?

Uh, no. That's still very carefree.

See, this is where you frequently go astray. You apply statements to a broader topic than to which the statement was addressed. My statement was simply addressed to the browser cache & cookies. My statement in no way conveyed that incognito mode was the be-all, end-all of internet security.

You can borrow my "100 Hours Free" AOL 3.5 Floppy. That'll get you going. Do you need my 2400 baud modem?

Does anyone else hear the sounds of AOL ringing in their head when reading this?

My statement was simply addressed to the browser cache & cookies. My statement in no way conveyed that incognito mode was the be-all, end-all of internet security.
Incognito sucks. It barely does much of anything.

This is why it would be better to take literally 1 minute and install a new browser: it's common knowledge that Epic Privacy Browser is indeed an OK option. Might I add Brave browser as well, easier to work the personal VPN around, but Epic can be slightly better.

Obviously, you could just use Epic and you're good (Epic on the left):
Screen Shot 2020-06-25 at 11.12.36 AM.png

Incognito sucks. It barely does much of anything.

This is why it would be better to take literally 1 minute and install a new browser: it's common knowledge that Epic Privacy Browser is indeed an OK option. Might I add Brave browser as well, easier to work the personal VPN around, but Epic can be slightly better.

Obviously, you could just use Epic and you're good (Epic on the left):
View attachment 1351

LOL! Still avoiding.

One day you will learn how freeing it is to admit a mistake.