Irma

Has anyone heard from sherryh?

Irma hit Florida over a week ago & it's been that long since sherryh who lives there, has posted/

We were out of power for several days . No damage where we live . I'm working afternoons now so my time is taken but I check in when I can...thank you for the prayers. The winds of Irma were over 100+ miles an hour.  We are facing north west which helped in no destruction.  In our development a huge tree was uprooted and laying on a townhouse.  We have 2 big trees across the street from us and one was broke into....pray for the islands which will be hit by Hurricane Maria.

Sherryh said:
We were out of power for several days . No damage where we live . I'm working afternoons now so my time is taken but I check in when I can...thank you for the prayers. The winds of Irma were over 100+ miles an hour.  We are facing north west which helped in no destruction.  In our development a huge tree was uprooted and laying on a townhouse.  We have 2 big trees across the street from us and one was broke into....pray for the islands which will be hit by Hurricane Maria.
Thanks.........good report. Blessings.

Sherryh said:

Glad you're OK, but am wondering how one breaks into a tree...
;D

Walt said:
;D

Chainsaw?

Walt said:
Twisted said:
Walt said:
;D

Chainsaw?

Granted, but why would one "break into" a tree?

DUH!!

To get the cookies!!

http://youtu.be/z5Gwlnkg1Aw

http://youtu.be/NX6cjpgG8I8