Is anyone aware??

BALAAM

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
Just curious if anyone else is aware and following the theatrics going on between Bob Gray and Sreven Anderson? They are boldly tweeting away and boldly hosting webinars and boldly you-tubing against each other.  Reminds me for all the world of two junior high bullies on a playground strutting their stuff.

I've noticed an increase in Facebook chatter denouncing an "un-named" heretic (obviously Anderson) from a few folks from the Gray camp.  I just thought they discovered the guy last week or something.....

I find it funny that they are more condemning of his Post-trib Rapture view and his refusal to have a nursery than they are about his denial of the Holocaust and lack of a Christ-like Spirit.

Anderson is a Troll.  Troll's love attention.  Don't Feed Trolls!

BALAAM said:
Just curious if anyone else is aware and following the theatrics going on between Bob Gray and Steven Anderson? They are boldly tweeting away and boldly hosting webinars and boldly you-tubing against each other.  Reminds me for all the world of two junior high bullies on a playground strutting their stuff.

No, but Steven Anderson is a loony and I don't have any respect for Bob Gray.  I'm guessing that Steve Anderson did something to take away from Bob Gray's online college, and the the war began.

BALAAM said:
Just curious if anyone else is aware and following the theatrics going on between Bob Gray and Steven Anderson?

I wasn't until I read this.

Now my life is ruined.

Twisted said:
BALAAM said:
Just curious if anyone else is aware and following the theatrics going on between Bob Gray and Steven Anderson?

Now my life is ruined.
You mean all those years in a rubber room didn't bother you? :p

BALAAM said:
Just curious if anyone else is aware and following the theatrics going on between Bob Gray and Sreven Anderson? They are boldly tweeting away and boldly hosting webinars and boldly you-tubing against each other.  Reminds me for all the world of two junior high bullies on a playground strutting their stuff.
Probably b/c of the latest attacks by Anderson on one of Bob Gray's prof's on his new online college...Some guy named Nixon who wrote a book to try to soften IFB's views on homosexuality...

16KJV11 said:
Twisted said:
BALAAM said:

Now my life is ruined.
You mean all those years in a rubber room didn't bother you? :p

Why would that bother me?  It's my life.

BALAAM said:

Thankfully have not noticed. They both should know better. Outside each of their own narrow worlds who really gives a flip. I know I don't.

BALAAM said:
Two monkeys throwing poo at each other.

16KJV11 said:
BALAAM said:
Probably b/c of the latest attacks by Anderson on one of Bob Gray's prof's on his new online college...Some guy named Nixon who wrote a book to try to soften IFB's views on homosexuality...

This is what the 'battle' is about. From what I gather, Anderson says all gays are condemned to hell and can't be saved. Gray says anybody can be saved. (as long as there is a kjv around to read from or else they are out of luck also) Not sure why I read this junk but, oh well.

Now Domelle and Baker have joined the fray. The word 'compromiser' is being freely thrown around. A lot of name calling etc. and accusations with each party claiming a firm corner on the scriptures. And all on social media!

BALAAM said:
Now Domelle and Baker have joined the fray. The word 'compromiser' is being freely thrown around. A lot of name calling etc. and accusations with each party claiming a firm corner on the scriptures. And all on social media!

Baker - gets his teaching on Bibles from Gail Riplinger

Domelle - moving "his" ministry where it gets the most exposure.

I think Steven Anderson is a  fringe nutcase, and I have no respect for Bob  Gray, Sr.

This whole thing is just silly.

Walt said:
BALAAM said:

I think Steven Anderson is a  fringe nutcase, and I have no respect for Bob  Gray, Sr.

Dommelle is burning a lot of bridges for he is on the other side of 'friends' on this issue.  You have to admit, he has cajones and is willing to stand up for what he believes is right.  For that I respect him.

16KJV11 said:
Walt said:
BALAAM said:

Dommelle is burning a lot of bridges for he is on the other side of 'friends' on this issue.  You have to admit, he has cajones and is willing to stand up for what he believes is right.  For that I respect him.

I'll take your word for it... I've only heard him "preach" a few times and read part of one book of his.  Both the book and the preaching were a disappointment, but he may very well be willing to stand up for what he believes. 

But you could say the same thing of Bob Gray - he won't acknowledge any of the wrong Jack Hyles did; he (BG) has made him (JH) to be his idol, which is wrong and sinful in multiple ways.

16KJV11 said:
Walt said:
BALAAM said:

Just a couple of questions:

1. Who is Baker, is he that the guy who pastors in Columbia, Tennessee?
2. Is Domelle still in Texas and is he still running with Bob Gray?
3. Do Domelle & Grey Sr. have any involvement with Longview Baptist or are they still out of sorts with Gray II?
4. Did Domelle take Anderson's position in all this or is he on Gray's side?

sword said:
16KJV11 said:
Walt said:
BALAAM said:

Just a couple of questions:

1. Who is Baker, is he that the guy who pastors in Columbia, Tennessee?
2. Is Domelle still in Texas and is he still running with Bob Gray?
3. Do Domelle & Grey Sr. have any involvement with Longview Baptist or are they still out of sorts with Gray II?
4. Did Domelle take Anderson's position in all this or is he on Gray's side?

1. David Baker teaches the class at BG, Sr's Independent Baptist Online College (IBOC). I listened to his teaching re the KJV and it was amusing how he was parroting Gail Riplinger.  (I didn't take the course, but the first lecture or two was given for free at one point in time).  I'm not sure if he is pastoring or not -- he started a church 4 years ago in Columbia, TN -- presumably, he is still pastoring there.

2. Domelle still seems to be based out of BG II's church; at least, they claim him as "their" ministry.

3. Domelle seems to be in with BG, II, and LBT - I don't know about BG, Sr.

4. I haven't read the articles, so I don't know who takes whose side... really, people should try to understand what God says instead of propping up their personal heroes.