Reaction score
I think it is Kaput! ???

Twisted

Doctor
Registered
Reaction score
No website.

No Facebook page.

But you can still buy their music on Amazon.

Twisted

Doctor
Registered
Reaction score
Last Sunday the pastor resigned.

http://www.gracebaptist.us/church-announcement.html

Walt

Doctor
Registered
Reaction score
Twisted said:
Last Sunday the pastor resigned.

http://www.gracebaptist.us/church-announcement.html
Due to the unfortunate history, a sudden resignation after decades in one place makes me suspicious.

illinoisguy

Registered
Reaction score
For more info on why the pastor appears to have left town in a hurry, google "grace Baptist church gaylord Michigan abuse."  I didn't take time to read all the articles, but the most recent one from the Petoskey News was interesting.  It mentions Jack Schaap as having preached at this church, and it references a David Gibbs as having endorsed Pastor Jenkins as a perfect fit for the church in North Carolina.

subllibrm

Doctor
Registered
Reaction score
They are a shell of their former shell of themselves. Or something like that.

Binaca Chugger

Doctor
Registered
Reaction score
For more info on why the pastor appears to have left town in a hurry, google "grace Baptist church gaylord Michigan abuse." I didn't take time to read all the articles, but the most recent one from the Petoskey News was interesting. It mentions Jack Schaap as having preached at this church, and it references a David Gibbs as having endorsed Pastor Jenkins as a perfect fit for the church in North Carolina.
Oh that is not good. I have no idea of what may or may not have happened, but when David Gibbs is helping you get a new church in a new state.....

illinoisguy

Registered
Reaction score
Lots of dissatisfied customers at Grace Baptist, Gaylord. There is a "Recovering From Grace Baptist" website - I can't seem to post the link but you can google for it at blindeyemovement.com