Is it time to begin re-opening the world?

Tarheel Baptist

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
The 'experts' have obviously been wrong at almost every turn. And the decision to shut everything down was based on the wrong models provided by the 'experts'. As late as March 9, they were telling us we were under no real threat. Then they predicted 2.5 mil deaths. That number has regularly decreased (as it became obvious it was wrong) until now we're down to between 40 - 60 thousand deaths predicted. And the models (after the very first prediction) have allowed for social distancing.
We need to, and soon will, begin to open the economy...and the world.

Lets get back to business...I've been working but things need to return to normal if that will ever be possible.

I predict Trump will announce the opening very soon. ?

How many quarantine periods does America have to go through before a state that is hardly infected can be virus free. What are they afraid of? Would people from New York drive over to Kentucky or some place like that if they opened up that state? It would probably not be people from the city.

I'm thinking that people in less infected states should either be tested before they go back to work or require everyone to wear PPE such as masks and gloves.

Last edited: