Is MacArthur right?

Because the topic at hand is abortion, and whether it is moral to stone women who might be pregnant if it would also kill an innocent unborn human being. Whether men deserve execution as well, just isn't relevant to the topic.
I know that. As I said at the beginning of my post, I'm broaching a different subject.

One, pregnancy isn't instantaneous. It can take almost a week for sperm to meet egg. That means if a woman was caught in the act, she wasn't already pregnant. Two, if judgment was swiftly carried out, in all likelihood she still wasn't pregnant, or at least it was still too early for anyone to know. It wasn't like the modern justice system where she would sit on death row for 20 years first.
The "Morning After" pill?

"The Day After," the 1983 ABC TV movie?

Maybe explain your point instead of throwing out sentence fragments
I watched The Day After on network TV. It mentioned Holden (MO) where I was attending highschool.

Conception can take "up to" six days.

After a Google search I see I was confusing the Morning After pill with RU-486, which is sometimes given in the cases of sexual assault.

Well, if anything, I'd wager this thread has inspired a few interesting Google searches.
It has a ways to go before it approaches the David Eells thread. I think that thread got just as many hits on Google as his own site.