Is This Lisa Ruby's Son or Corky's Nephew?

Is Lisa Ruby a real person?

I guess htidereM hasn't complained.

Yikes!!  :eek:

He seemed to start off somewhat normal, but by the end I was beginning to wonder what drug(s) he was was coming down from.

Oh well, that was 9:42 of my life I'll never get back.

Buffa said:
Is Lisa Ruby a real person?

I guess htidereM hasn't complained.

One must wonder is htidereM is any more real than Ruby...seems to be to you! 8)

Buffa said:
Lisa Ruby is as real as Bob Meredith, aka "Bob."

That may be true...but I personally have not had much interaction with Meredith at the other forum....and the Bob individual here (not the dog steeler Bob) he posts a lot but I don't know him either.  So if that is Meredith, although it seems many don't like him...I don't know him enough, nor had enough interaction with him to form an opinion.  Sorry to disappoint..but Ruby that is another matter! ;D :eek:

T-Bone said:
Buffa said:

That may be true...but I personally have not had much interaction with Meredith at the other forum....and the Bob individual here (not the dog steeler Bob) he posts a lot but I don't know him either.  So if that is Meredith, although it seems many don't like him...I don't know him enough, nor had enough interaction with him to form an opinion.  Sorry to disappoint..but Ruby that is another matter! ;D :eek:

The two of you need to get a room here Tony.

Buffa said:
T-Bone said:
Buffa said:

You need to post on the old forum more.  I hear it's really rockin' over there!  ;D

That guy is nuts. Saw it a few hours ago here: http://www.fundamentalforums.com/fighting-forum/104946-satanism-superbowl.html

Buffa said:
T-Bone said:
Buffa said:

Wow...really, your inference is a little over the top for someone I have told you I don't know...seems like you are the one having personal intimacy problems with Meredith...so let me encourage you to work it out with him and not include me, John Mark.