Is Trieber in the early stages of dementia?

lnvictus said:
mom stays at home in a dress and neckless

I am so thankful my wife has a neck. I would hate to be married to a woman that had a head sitting on a set of shoulders.

groupie said:
lnvictus said:
mom stays at home in a dress and neckless

I am so thankful my wife has a neck. I would hate to be married to a woman that had a head sitting on a set of shoulders.

Maybe she is so muscular from picking up the babies and pushing the vacuum that he doesn't recognize her neck.

I'm going to go with yes...

shirts.jpg

lnvictus said:
Ever watch his messages? A never ending mention of his wife, kids, grand kids, parents or some other story from the past, with the occasional peppering of the Bible to keep it "biblical". He also goes off on irrelevant tangents and rabbit holes. The time actually spent in the Bible is very little, really. For the most part it is opinion and 1950's based living (dad goes to work, mom stays at home in a dress and neckless). What happened to Bible centered preaching?
Do you have amenbrother in your pocket?  :))

Anishinabe

Honey Badger said:
I'm going to go with yes...

shirts.jpg
Let's see, Andy Condit, Mike Strouff, Max Hudson, ...did I miss any founding f@!#ers?

Anishinabe

Anishinabe
[/quote]

This is the lnvictus that posted in the Golden State area of the old fff. His user name used a lower case "L". Not the same poster that used an upper case "I" and posted in the HAC forum.

Honey Badger said:

Anishinabe

Yes.  My wife is a NVBC grad, along with Amenbrother.  When amen first started posting, he was on GSBC forum alot, when lil vic was posting there.  Amen posted the name and pix of the 2 girls M.S. Schaaped, one of whom was my wife's cousin. 
But yes, thank you, I knew the difference.

Anishinabe

They didn't make a shirt for Bro. Martinez?

I don't know is Trieber is in dementia but ol' Larry Brown is miles away ahead of him.