It is so sad

Just me

Elect
Reaction score
It is so sad that when I, as a former WHBC member, communicate with my friends and aquaintences from with in the halls of WHBC/OBC I get one of several reactions:

1.  If I am face to face with them in public, they have a worried look on their face and constantly look around to see who is watching.

2.  Or if I run into them in public they act as if they don't see me and then when yo go up and say "Hi" it reverts back to number 1.

3.  If I communicate in writing I get the, "Please, whatever you do, do not let anyone know I told you this" statement.

4.  There are some who are genuinely glad to see and visit with me and I can tell they don't give a flip about what "authority" at WHBC thinks.  They are the real deal and I like them!!

We have experinced the same thing. I have even seen people from WHBC see us and act like they didn't and go out of their way to avoid us. Probably due to the retribution they will recieve when they return to the compound.

I always make it a point to walk right in front of them and confront them so they cannot avoid me to see what their reaction will be.

I did this to Joe Finn and I could tell he was really uncomfortable speaking to me in public. I don't know but he may have feared he would lose his subsidized housing allowance WHBCult gives him. Which is ironic that he would speak out against able bodied people getting subsidy for free housing.

Some of the members up there are happy to see us and even approach us when we don't see them but many act down right scared that something really bad will happen if they talk to us. It makes me want to carry a lightening rod around with me and tell them I will take the hit for you talking to me.

Even some of the ones that have recently left the church and have been seen in our current church have not been that friendly.

My hope is they will be deprogrammed so they can enjoy going out without fear and come to a church and be friendly and not act like an abused person that holds everything inside.

TruthBearer said:
We have experinced the same thing. My hope is they will be deprogrammed so they can enjoy going out without fear and come to a church and be friendly and not act like an abused person that holds everything inside.

+ for your comments.

Yes, this is a sad situation!

It's sad that:

1. WHBC/OBC no longer exist in the former location
2. So many former students have become liberal snowflakes (Joel McCarty & Jesse Jackson) who worship black criminals and Joe Biden.
3. No more North/South School of the Prophets but in today's "Cancel Culture" it would have to be renamed.

But there is good news.

1. Tommy V took the remaining flock up North into a nicer area of the City
2. Thanks to OBC alum, World Famous Evangelist Caleb Garraway is keeping the OBC spirit alive in his sermons and in the records he and his wife Katie have put out.
3. Tom Vineyard is not woke and isn't afraid to call out the liberal media, the NBA and NFL for burning American flags and defending criminals or throw a few stones every now in then in his sermons at former OBC students that became liberal (Jackson & McCarty).

But there is good news.

1. Tommy V took the remaining flock up North into a nicer area of the City
2. Thanks to OBC alum, World Famous Evangelist Caleb Garraway is keeping the OBC spirit alive in his sermons and in the records he and his wife Katie have put out.
3. Tom Vineyard is not woke and isn't afraid to call out the liberal media, the NBA and NFL for burning American flags and defending criminals or throw a few stones every now in then in his sermons at former OBC students that became liberal (Jackson & McCarty).
Are you really defending Tom Vineyard? Do you think he is a model for missionaries and pastors?

Well Caleb G. (The Triple O.G.) learned from the Vineyards and he did missionary work and God blessed him and his ministry and he's becoming a world renown evangelist that also has a music ministry and is putting out good records.