It's Sad When an Old Heretic Can't Make Any Money at All!

Har. In hindsight, I can't help noticing that according to the datestamp on the older part of this thread, Bakker was touting his COVID-19 cure at the same time as Kenneth Copeland was declaring that Jesus had defeated it.

You'd think all the crazymatics would get together sometime and get their stories straight.

I had some charismatic friends in the '80s. One was a sizzling babe and we'd watch Jim and Tammy Bakker on the PTL club. I was Baptist, but no girls at my church looked and 'worshipped' like this girl. *hubba* (My friend, not Tammy -yikes-).

Anyway, I wish we'd become more than friends, but alas . . . 'God told her' to marry an older guy who eventually left her for another hot chick. Then she went bonkers. She's now obese and in a mental institution.

But I digress...

The Charismaniacs, like anyone, should be held accountable for any crime, but in this political climate where Leftists have the upper hand, we need to understand that when they go for the tares, they're really after the wheat. If they're not free to preach, neither are we.

Back in the day, Hyles used to love running down Bakker after he got busted. If the Pope (Hyles) were alive today he'd have plenty to say about Bakker and Paul Crouch as he hated them with a passion.