It's Those $@#!$%% CHURCHES!

Twisted

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
This virus is pretty smart. It knows when to infect people and where.

It doesn't infect at riots, lootings, protest marches, Walmart, Target, etc., but only at churches!

I'm sure we all see that this is a prelude to taking the "mark".

This virus is pretty smart. It knows when to infect people and where.

It doesn't infect at riots, lootings, protest marches, Walmart, Target, etc., but only at churches!

I'm sure we all see that this is a prelude to taking the "mark".
And trump rallies.

To be fair, it seems to be transmitted the most easily in enclosed spaces where people are in close proximity - indoor rallies, churches, etc. Outdoor protests and grocery stores with lots of open space/high ceilings don't facilitate the spread as easily because people aren't breathing as much as the same air as others versus the enclosed spaces.

I suspect the Mt. Rushmore rally will result in a smaller increase than the indoor rallies (unless all the Mt. Rushmore rally-goers packed into the tight confines of the Mt. Rushmore gift shop).

* This in no way condemns church gatherings or promotes violent protests and looting.

To be fair, it seems to be transmitted the most easily in enclosed spaces where people are in close proximity - indoor rallies, churches, etc. Outdoor protests and grocery stores with lots of open space/high ceilings don't facilitate the spread as easily because people aren't breathing as much as the same air as others versus the enclosed spaces.

I suspect the Mt. Rushmore rally will result in a smaller increase than the indoor rallies (unless all the Mt. Rushmore rally-goers packed into the tight confines of the Mt. Rushmore gift shop).

* This in no way condemns church gatherings or promotes violent protests and looting.
Yep, that proves it. Your a looter.