Jack Schaap's Life Verse

Twisted

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
He'll tell you more after he gets his pastorate...
fell.jpg

um.......twisted? That isn't a verse..........it's a meme.

Hey, Twisted! They love the picture! I posted it on a few other forums and everybody thinks it's great.
Whenever I explained that it refers to Jack Schaap, however, EVERYONE believes that he should not re-enter the ministry.

Hey, Twisted! They love the picture! I posted it on a few other forums and everybody thinks it's great.
Whenever I explained that it refers to Jack Schaap, however, EVERYONE believes that he should not re-enter the ministry.
I am curious about the thought that he re-enters the ministry. He must register as a sex offender. Who will be the first to offer him refuge and a job in their church? I hope when any of you find out, that you’ll post it here, so that I can tell the police where to find him!

I don't know that he even intends to try to re-enter the ministry, but there are enough dying churches desperate for survival, that he could probably get one. Dave Hyles had no problem finding assistant pastorates after he was disqualified from the ministry.

I think evangelism or mission work is more likely. It's hard to see any church calling him as pastor, but what do I know?

Dave Hyles had no problem finding assistant pastorates after he was disqualified from the ministry.

WHAT!?! Being a repeat sexual predator, running a brothel and murdering an infant disqualifies him? Don't you know who he is!?!

BC, much of the problem was that people were trying to restore him unscripturally in order to restore credibility to his father. Obviously, it didn't work.