JAV Stories

WESLEY

Elect
Reaction score
Years ago, someone used to post JAV stories on the forum... does anyone have a link for those?  They were classic!

I don't have link, but this happened just yesterday...

Well, Praise the Lord for a terrible day. We had 19 kids in children's church, and the church van broke down at the church. I was taking half the kids home in my own van when the left front axle collapsed on a busy highway. They got the church van started again, and it broke down in a crowded area of narrow streets and two construction projects.

After a tow truck had brought my van back to my house, I took my SUV and went hunting for the church van. I found the driver in tears, with half the kids still with her.

I sent her and the kids off in my vehicle while I waited for a mechanic. We got the van started, but it broke down in an intersection. I got it started and it broke down again. Then the mechanic showed up again, because he had been trapped by construction and one-way streets.
After more than an hour's work, we had to leave the van where it was.

During all of this, I remembered how Jim Vineyard taught us to soldier on when things get rough. I remembered his quote "God has to let the Devil win some of the time, or he might get discouraged and quit."

Jim Vineyard really did teach us some valuable lessons.

I don't have link, but this happened just yesterday...

Well, Praise the Lord for a terrible day. We had 19 kids in children's church, and the church van broke down at the church. I was taking half the kids home in my own van when the left front axle collapsed on a busy highway. They got the church van started again, and it broke down in a crowded area of narrow streets and two construction projects.

After a tow truck had brought my van back to my house, I took my SUV and went hunting for the church van. I found the driver in tears, with half the kids still with her.

I sent her and the kids off in my vehicle while I waited for a mechanic. We got the van started, but it broke down in an intersection. I got it started and it broke down again. Then the mechanic showed up again, because he had been trapped by construction and one-way streets.
After more than an hour's work, we had to leave the van where it was.

During all of this, I remembered how Jim Vineyard taught us to soldier on when things get rough. I remembered his quote "God has to let the Devil win some of the time, or he might get discouraged and quit."

Jim Vineyard really did teach us some valuable lessons.
Sounds like you need to buy a van, might want to replace the church van as well if it’s that unreliable.

Jimmy V gave Bob Ross a hard time about his grandson Jesse Jackson (Stone) for leaving the flock. Now that Jesse is carnal and a famous bodybuilder, Mr. Stone lashed back at the people accusing his grandfather with a series of "Don't Judge" Facebook Live videos. Mr. Stone had an influence as Joel McCarty left to become a seeker sensitive pastor who worships false teachers Steven Furtick and Carl Lentz. Also Tatiyana Rupe left, got married, makes wine videos and dance videos and is a professional youtuber. Tom Vineyard never forgave her for that.

Poor Jimmy V held grudges against those who left the flock to be seeker sensitive and worldly. It had to be awkward for Ross as his grandson left to go liberal and both the Vineyards gave him a hard time for it.

Other great stories about JAV.

He led the infamous Roadway Gang at FBCH and was a Hyles worshiper.

Hyles would order Vineyard to confront kids who chose Pensacola or Bob Jones over HAC and usually it would work as Vineyard and his "flunkies" would get physical every once in a while.

JAV was infamous for giving away automatic shot guns at Youth Conference.

JAV was a mentor to Caleb Garraway and even now that he's World Famous and appeared on the 700 Club, Caleb and Michael Shaver still revere the Vineyards and Ross as their mentors and both Vineyard and Ross revere Caleb and Michael as grandsons so that probably left Jesse Jackson (Stone) on a sour note.

Jimmy V gave Bob Ross a hard time about his grandson Jesse Jackson (Stone) for leaving the flock. Now that Jesse is carnal and a famous bodybuilder, Mr. Stone lashed back at the people accusing his grandfather with a series of "Don't Judge" Facebook Live videos. Mr. Stone had an influence as Joel McCarty left to become a seeker sensitive pastor who worships false teachers Steven Furtick and Carl Lentz. Also Tatiyana Rupe left, got married, makes wine videos and dance videos and is a professional youtuber. Tom Vineyard never forgave her for that.

Poor Jimmy V held grudges against those who left the flock to be seeker sensitive and worldly. It had to be awkward for Ross as his grandson left to go liberal and both the Vineyards gave him a hard time for it.

Other great stories about JAV.

He led the infamous Roadway Gang at FBCH and was a Hyles worshiper.

Hyles would order Vineyard to confront kids who chose Pensacola or Bob Jones over HAC and usually it would work as Vineyard and his "flunkies" would get physical every once in a while.

JAV was infamous for giving away automatic shot guns at Youth Conference.

JAV was a mentor to Caleb Garraway and even now that he's World Famous and appeared on the 700 Club, Caleb and Michael Shaver still revere the Vineyards and Ross as their mentors and both Vineyard and Ross revere Caleb and Michael as grandsons so that probably left Jesse Jackson (Stone) on a sour note.
Are you Vince Massi's sock puppet, or worse yet, his wife?

Yes Semi-Auto. Vineyard even had the kids shoot live ammunition at the Windsor in the Wilds camp. Wonder what happened to that place?

And what is wrong with teaching kids to shoot guns? I really hate that you are using a good guy like Alvin from North Valley for your trolling. Sad