Just Mama

Teri in NC

Elect
Reaction score
Today marks 8 years since Just Mama went to Heaven.  Can you guys believe it was that long ago?  I can close my eyes are still hear her laugh and can't wait to hear it again!

Teri in NC said:
Today marks 8 years since Just Mama went to Heaven.  Can you guys believe it was that long ago?  I can close my eyes are still hear her laugh and can't wait to hear it again!

I was just getting my feet wet on the FFF when she left us.  I didn't really know her.

I loved how she would send me a PM when I gave Teri a rough time.  She would say, "Ohhhh, that's a good one!".  :)

Did not know her at all, but if she was friends with Teri then she was all right!

I had started the FFF in march. you old timers will remember me saying this, but it bears repeating. At HAC I knew her as Kathy; on the FFF I knew her as justmama, but did not know she was Kathy till her passing. She was always a hoot!

Yellow umbrellas, hearty laughing, and good ol' common sense short statements seem to always bring her to mind.

She and I seemed to always like the same people....as well as dislike the same other people. She made a semester of History of Music fun, and pretty much everything in life, though hers was seldom an easy life.

I am friends with some of her relatives, and had a good talk about her this time last year with one of them.

Heaven!

RAIDER said:
I loved how she would send me a PM when I gave Teri a rough time.  She would say, "Ohhhh, that's a good one!".  :)

And she would send me a PM when I got you saying, "You are sooooo bad."

BALAAM said:
Did not know her at all, but if she was friends with Teri then she was all right!

You would have loved her!

And yes, you are right.  People I am friends with are good people. 

Yesterday, on the anniversary of Just Mama's death, I got to have lunch with another friend of hers.

Swamp Hag and I met for lunch and had a yellow umbrella on the table during the meal. 

Teri in NC said:
BALAAM said:

You would have loved her!

And yes, you are right.  People I am friends with are good people.

True story. 

I have a yellow umbrella on my facebook so I never forget her....

I got to know her on the old FFF, especially through chat. She looked me up in the one HAC yearbook I'm in and said she remembered me. I was so sorry to hear that she had passed.

switcher said:
I got to know her on the old FFF, especially through chat. She looked me up in the one HAC yearbook I'm in and said she remembered me. I was so sorry to hear that she had passed.

She knew who we all were, I think. ?

Teri in NC said:
switcher said:

She knew who we all were, I think. ?

:D