Just to let it be known

Bob H

Elect
Reaction score
Last September 27 Hudson Wesley Hawkins was introduced to this world. Can't remember his weight.

On April 6 Blake Wyatt Hawkins {9 pounds 10 ounces} was also introduced.

That's six now {5 boys}. Grand peeps are something. I hate to tell you all but mine are the cutest little ones around. My daughter has #7 coming in June. They sure keep papa busy. They wear an old man out  :)

Bob H said:
Last September 27 Hudson Wesley Hawkins was introduced to this world. Can't remember his weight.

That's six now {5 boys}. Grand peeps are something. I hate to tell you all but mine are the cutest little ones around. My daughter has #7 coming in June. They sure keep papa busy. They wear an old man out  :)

You are blessed!  I am working on round two.  I now have two great grand sons.  (Just a start)  :D

images

Bob H said:

Around here the saying goes "Every momma crow thinks hers is the blackest!" I suppose that extends to grandparents as well (or even more so).

Congrats.  Have 6 of my own and they are the best thing since sliced bread.

On June 11th, Coraline Hawkins Lutz, 9 pounds 11ounces was introduced. Grand peep #7. My first and last one are girls. I think this is it.  :) :) :) :)

Bob H said:
On June 11th, Coraline Hawkins Lutz, 9 pounds 11ounces was introduced. Grand peep #7. My first and last one are girls. I think this is it.  :) :) :) :)

Congratulations. I will be a Grandpa in 7 months.  I can't wait to spoil the little one.

Congrats...no greater blessing than grandkids!

God bless you grandpa's... you're some of my favorite people

Three of my grandchildren have stayed with us for extended time while Daddy was deployed so we have had them in our home a lot.    I just watched the 3 kiddos for a few days while the parents had a mini-vacation.  Best. Kids. Ever. 

Now if you can just remember all their names!

If not, blame it on age...  :p  Congratulations!