Lakers - anyone really like LeBron?

However, LeBron is a big whiner.
Yep, just like Larry Bird & Kevin McHale. Whine and be the last one down to the other end of the court. Play the game. If you don't get the call you think you should have, move on to the next play. Whining does nothing but leaves your team 1 player short for the next play.

Hadn’t watched the NBA seriously since the Pistons Bad Boy era, only watched occasionally when King James was in Cleveland, quit altogether when the BLM politics took over pro sports completely. But I fell off the wagon this post season and watched a couple games, including a little of last nights Celtics/Heat game. Not a Heat/Butler fan, and rooted for the Celts in the 80s, but hard not pulling for an 8 seed underdog.

LeBron whines just like most NBA players. He is no where near Dramon Green's level. I was watching the Celtic/Heat game last night. The players complain to the refs on over 50% of shots taken in the lane. LeBron is a super star of the league, and thus his whining is more noticeable. LeBron's big mistake (and he realizes it) was how he made the announcement when he went to Miami. His arrogance turned a lot of people against him, and they have continued their dislike for him. Also, his vocal stand for BLM (along with 99.9% of the NBA) turned another large crowd against him. Personally, I try to separate the on-court play from the sideshow stupidity.

I really don't care to watch a bunch of players who think they're political activists.

Nor do I care to watch a bunch of political activists who think they're basketball players.