Leadership Seminars

Dave Hyles on leadership - allegedly Dave taught something like this in the FBC-Hammond youth department, as quoted by Vic Nischik in "The Wizard of God," p. 91:

"If you want someday to be a good leader, you must first learn to be a good follower! For God to be able to use you, you must give your leadership nothing less than unquestionable loyalty and obedience and some day become a leader yourself. If I order you, like the sergeant did the colonel, to retrieve your spittle out of the dirt, YOU MUST DO IT! God will someday hold the leader accountable if the order was inappropriate, but will always bless you for obeying. Total and unquestioned obedience to leadership is the best way I know for you to succeed!"

This may not be an exact verbatim quote of what Dave said, but it is typical of what is taught in many authoritarian IFB and non-IFB churches. If you hear any teaching remotely like this anywhere, in your church or any leadership conference, put down your borrowed #2 pencil, look for the nearest exit sign and RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!
I agree this is an example of the error on the one extreme. People who come from this background have to be cautious not to bounce from this extreme to the opposite extreme. On the opposite you have those that believe each man should be his own church and any leader is automatically corrupt. The balanced approach is to be more like the Bereans who used the Scriptures to judge their leadership and rejected those who ran contrary-such as those who call for covering up sin.

What no pencils in Treasure's church-are they satanic now? I can imagine a new comer at Treasure's ideal church. "Hey man I want to take notes can I borrow a pencil?" - get out of here you heathen what I kind of church do you think this is? Is a church in Treasure's world allowed to have paper? or heat? Just curious, since your talking to me again (I knew you would).

Just for informational purposes a condescending attitude is common among those who suffer from delusions of Grandeur.

I'm not the one that putting pictures of his family on the internet under the same id he is using in this forum......

Well, you are the first one creepy enough to search and call it out.

Creepy? Poor guy. Can't keep track of what he's doing and then wants to blame others. I can guarantee I'm not the only one that referenced your handle. You're naïve and you want to question everything I do... Right.

If that is what you want to call it. I'm sure your other personality is self destructive.
Don't think there's anything "self destructive" about showing photos of your family. Again you are very peculiar border line creepy.

Don't think there's anything "self destructive" about showing photos of your family. Again you are very peculiar border line creepy.

I thought you said I was insane? Yet, here you are following me around........

God reward you according to your works.

Oh, you are definitely insane. I guess the creepiness kind of goes along with the insanity, eh.?

Ya, so if the plan is to kidnap my family I would avoid the youngest one. He's a monster that feels no pain. You would just end up returning him a few hours later.

Ya, so if the plan is to kidnap my family I would avoid the youngest one. He's a monster that feels no pain. You would just end up returning him a few hours later.

Ridiculous. I was just point out the fact that you pretty naïve in many areas.

Creepy? Poor guy. Can't keep track of what he's doing and then wants to blame others. I can guarantee I'm not the only one that referenced your handle. You're naïve and you want to question everything I do... Right.
Just the insane things...I guess that' most of it, though.

Ridiculous. I was just point out the fact that you pretty naïve in many areas.
Well in my defense, I told my wife I shouldn't wear that. What did she say "don't worry", "nobody will ever see this" she said. Oh, wait what photos were you talking about? Actually I have an idea that there photos I took under google guides or something similar where you take pics of places people might be interested. If that's the case I think only 1 of my sons are in them. Regardless I'm not all that paranoid about photos getting out. You go to my sons former school website his picture is out there too. You are honestly the first person who mentioned and thinks it's some sort of a weapon. I'll help you out. Below is the magnificent little jonny from a few years ago at Barkamp state park. These photos have been seen 750 times including by our resident creeper. Let me know if you'd like to see more.

1607109000653.png

This family that I photoed for some reason is not mine. I guess I was trying to get the view or something. Somewhere in Arizona.
1607109156358.png

On a side note. There's a rumor that there's some videos of FSSL floating around the internet.

Well in my defense, I told my wife I shouldn't wear that. What did she say "don't worry", "nobody will ever see this" she said. Oh, wait what photos were you talking about? Actually I have an idea that there photos I took under google guides or something similar where you take pics of places people might be interested. If that's the case I think only 1 of my sons are in them. Regardless I'm not all that paranoid about photos getting out. You go to my sons former school website his picture is out there too. You are honestly the first person who mentioned and thinks it's some sort of a weapon. I'll help you out. Below is the magnificent little jonny from a few years ago at Barkamp state park. These photos have been seen 750 times including by our resident creeper. Let me know if you'd like to see more.

View attachment 1746

This family that I photoed for some reason is not mine. I guess I was trying to get the view or something. Somewhere in Arizona.
View attachment 1747

On a side note. There's a rumor that there's some videos of FSSL floating around the internet.
Mailpouch UGH! My Uncle Lew used to chew that stuff and leave his spittoons all around his house!
I tried plug one time and that cured me of wanting any more!
Thought it would make me a man...ended up making me dizzy and want to puke!

Mailpouch UGH! My Uncle Lew used to chew that stuff and leave his spittoons all around his house!
I tried plug one time and that cured me of wanting any more!
Thought it would make me a man...ended up making me dizzy and want to puke!
I'm kind of surprised they had that at a state park in Ohio. I mean I'd expect it in Kentucky it's the state vegetable there.