Lesson notes from Cindy 4 months before Jack's arrest

Norefund

Registered
Reaction score
I saw this on a recent tweet. I'm not sure but I think "authority" means husband. Anyway, it's indicative of her mind set at the time. I doubt she still agrees with any of this and is probably embarrassed that she wrote it.

EjL_tEqU4AALag9.jpg EjL_tEuUMAM_JzC.jpg

tmjbog

Registered
Reaction score
I'm getting a copy of this out to my wife immediately. I'm expecting my first standing ovation this evening.

FSSL

Staff member
Administrator
Doctor
Reaction score
Sadly, she is a victim and now realizes this (I am sure).
Hopefully, if she runs across this thread, she realizes that we are praying for her!
There are PLENTY of things I wrote and preached that I would be horrified by today.

Twisted

Doctor
Registered
Reaction score
No mention of sex, hence going after 16 yr. old's.

Sherryh

Doctor
Registered
Reaction score
thank you FSSL Cindy is to this day a sweetheart, and afriend to all. I'm so happy for her

illinoisguy

Registered
Reaction score
I'm not sure, but I thought it might mean "cover up for authority" or cover up for hubby Jack Schaap if he gets caught. Isn't that why FBC-Hammond called in attorney David Gibbs Jr. of Christian Law Association when the scandal broke?

"Confucius say, CLA lawyer like toupee on head of bald man - is there for cover-up."

Norefund

Registered
Reaction score
On the first page, I misread the instruction as "Regularly place cards in his underwear" which would probably be considered passive aggressive.