Liberals Minds Aren’t Equipped To Go Back to Work

Hey! I’m just the messenger! The Atlantic admits that you liberal snowflakes are mentally deficient. Liberalism is a psychosis!

I read about half of it. Sounds like the author is arguing that the people need the government to tell them what to do. I guess it doesn't matter how many times the gov't has been wrong they just don't want to have to think for themselves.

I thought this was a very revealing article. I am sure that the author did not intend to paint herself as a psychotic mess... but she did just that.

A nation that needs the government to tell them what to do is a scarier thought than a coronavirus pandemic.

I thought this was a very revealing article. I am sure that the author did not intend to paint herself as a psychotic mess... but she did just that.

They really can't help it.....

The best way to deal with a liberal is to just let them keep talking. Sooner or later, they're going to say something so ridiculous no one is going to listen to them again.

Well. That is the way it once worked. I don't know if will work now or not. Too many people all think the same ridiculous things.