Look who's here.

B

Bob

AndrewT.jpg

Andrew T. I suspect it is Andrew Teasdale, the original owner of the FFF.

I think it is the sock of Andrew from the FFF...not the former owner.

The New Old FFF Webby/owner tried to ban him as well but he also has the username Andrew. There's a thread about this there.

Who I'd really like to see on this site is the original FFF creator Don Elbourne because this site is much closer to what it was and what he wanted the FFF to be.

brianb said:
The New Old FFF Webby/owner tried to ban him as well but he also has the username Andrew. There's a thread about this there.

Who I'd really like to see on this site is the original FFF creator Don Elbourne because this site is much closer to what it was and what he wanted the FFF to be.

Is he still around? I remember when Katrina hit, he left to take care of business.

Top said:
brianb said:

Is he still around? I remember when Katrina hit, he left to take care of business.

Wow.  You are really out of the loop aren't you?

Yes, Don's still around here and there on the Web.

He actually had an account on the flea-ridden forum that he posted to a few times, too.

Ransom said:
Yes, Don's still around here and there on the Web.

He actually had an account on the flea-ridden forum that he posted to a few times, too.

I think he started one of the latest spin off forums, did he not?

Yes, but it is presently overcome with spam.

Ransom said:

Yes, but it is presently overcome with spam.

the pea pickin one?

The Real Bob. said:
AndrewT.jpg

Andrew T. I suspect it is Andrew Teasdale, the original owner of the FFF.

The same Andrew Teasdale that's been emailing me at work?