Mathew Shepard's death was not a gay hate crime

The Rogue Tomato

Doctor
Registered
Reaction score
Most fundies believe God hates fags.  (And cigars, too.  Wait, what did you think I meant?)

By the way, there's one thing I really hate about that article and others like it: The word "homophobia". 

Gringo

Registered
Reaction score
Norefund said:

It doesn't really make a difference to Matthew. He's D.E.D.

But it is nice to know that those men didn't kill him out of hatred because of who he was but, instead, out of a drug addicted stupor.

The people of that city probably are a little relieved to know that others won't see them as the Phelpians they have been perceived to be.

But my condolences to the family of Matthew Sheppard, nonetheless.

prophet

Doctor
Registered
Reaction score
The Rogue Tomato said:
Most fundies believe God hates fags.  (And cigars, too.  Wait, what did you think I meant?)

By the way, there's one thing I really hate about that article and others like it: The word "homophobia".
I hate fags.
Those nasty paper wrappers, and chemical additives... bleccch!

FSSL

Staff member
Administrator
Doctor
Reaction score
Do IFBs still call them faggot burning services?

Izdaari

Doctor
Registered
Reaction score
prophet said:
The Rogue Tomato said:

I hate fags.
Those nasty paper wrappers, and chemical additives... bleccch!
Yeah, me too. I don't have much use for tobacco in any form, but that junk they put in the paper to keep them burning when you put them down really irritates my eyes.