Mayor of Boston learned from dr. saaaap?

bruinboy

Elect
Reaction score
The mayor of Boston just said on TV that he has been working, watching hundreds of hours of tapes since the bombings.  Being it has been less than 100 hours that the attack, maybe he went to the dr. saaaap school of math.  I hope he doesn't go and have an affair on his wife now and blame it on overwork. 

I work in Security. You can watch 1 hour of tape in less than 15 minutes so it is possible to watch hundreds of hours of tape in less than 24 hours.

Darkwing Duck said:
I work in Security. You can watch 1 hour of tape in less than 15 minutes so it is possible to watch hundreds of hours of tape in less than 24 hours.

Hey now, let's not let logic get in the way of the OP.

I thought it was interesting that the aunt wanted "proof" and the father said they were set up and the Uncle is totally outraged against the bombers!! And the wife hasn't talked to the police yet!

kaba said:
I thought it was interesting that the aunt wanted "proof" and the father said they were set up and the Uncle is totally outraged against the bombers!! And the wife hasn't talked to the police yet!

Seems pretty normal to me.  The we all know the same individual we all have a different perspective of the person.