Meet & Greets are Done :D

FSSL

Staff member
Administrator
Doctor
Reaction score
My church (the ones who were stranded in Bethlehem because of the coronavirus scare) just made a great change!!

They are discontinuing the practice of the mid-service meet and greet! Hopefully that becomes permanent.

I always found it to be a silly tradition.

I am staying home anyways... I have a bad sore throat, cough, headache and bad running nose!

I never liked them either. I always talk with people before services start.

My church (the ones who were stranded in Bethlehem because of the coronavirus scare) just made a great change!!

They are discontinuing the practice of the mid-service meet and greet! Hopefully that becomes permanent.

I always found it to be a silly tradition.

I am staying home anyways... I have a bad sore throat, cough, headache and bad running nose!
Compromiser! J/K!

I guess I'll be the killjoy here.?. I like the handshaking time for brief fellowship, mainly because I normally have scores of responsibilities before, during, and after our service, so much so that I rarely get to see and talk with many of the congregants who only arrive just prior to the main preaching/worship service.

Churches should have an "introvert" section where there's (at least) one empty seat between everybody and the 'meet-and-greet' is outlawed. LOL!! :D

(yes, I'm an introvert who despises the meet-and-greet)