Men ad guns

The Rogue Tomato said:
lnf said:
Well, he probably felt like I cooked him...he was in hot water often enough.    :eek:  And he probably wished at times that I would have just shot him so he could be put out of his misery.    ;)

Groucho once said that American women like to cook, wash and clean.  They cook their husband's goose, wash their hands of the kids and clean out the bank account.  ;)
Ouch!  Does your wife know you post here?

16KJV11 said:
The Rogue Tomato said:
lnf said:
Well, he probably felt like I cooked him...he was in hot water often enough.    :eek:  And he probably wished at times that I would have just shot him so he could be put out of his misery.    ;)

Groucho once said that American women like to cook, wash and clean.  They cook their husband's goose, wash their hands of the kids and clean out the bank account.  ;)
Ouch!  Does your wife know you post here?

LOL well, while I do love the Marx brothers and their humor, I was careful to say it was a Groucho quote, not a me quote. ;)  Also, my wife is not American (yet). 

I have a Taurus TCP in .380 that goes everywhere.  I have seen them as low as $199.  Great EDC gun when the big ones have to stay in the safe.

When this came up before, I answered SW 9VE.  That gun got a bad knock, but mine goes "boom" every time.  Heavy trigger, which is what I assume Tom Cassidy modified.

Not much into rifles yet.  But in the future....

Getting my Thompson Center Contender ready to hunt groundhogs. Have two barrels.  .22 and .222 for deer later on.

I own four concealed carry pistols, each of which I carry depending on the situation. This just looks like more because I have 4 different conversions for my Sig Sauer P250.

1a. Sig Sauer P250 Full-size 9mm conversion (17+1 rounds):
P250-FS-N-detail-L.jpg

What I call it: "The Intimidator"
When I carry it: When it is cold and I can wear a jacket... When I am outside in a crowd of weird people in the city... When I feel like I would need something extremely accurate and high-capacity...
I wear this in a kydex owb holster.

1b. Sig Sauer P250 Sub-compact 9mm conversion (12+1 rounds):
250-SubC-detail-L.jpg

What I call it: "Best Buddy"
When I carry it: Whenever I have a cover garment.. When I need something that optimizes accuracy, capacity, and conceal ability.

1c. Sig Sauer P250 Sub-compact .40s&w conversion (10+1 rounds):
250-SubC-detail-L.jpg

What I call it: "The Powerhouse"
When I carry it: Whenever I have a cover garment... When I need something that has good accuracy at a decent distance, but packs a punch.

1d. Sig Sauer P250 Compact .45acp conversion (10+1 rounds):
P250C-N-detail-L.jpg

What I call it: "The Cannon"
When I carry it: When I am wearing a jacket... when I want something that holds a decent number of rounds, has decent accuracy, and can inflict the most damage if necessary.

2. Kel-Tec PF-9 9mm (7+1 rounds):
414-355-PF9_hand_4032.png

What I call it: "My Buddy"
When I carry it: When I have any kind of cover garment... when I want a 9mm, but value concealed carry over distance accuracy.

3. Ruger LCP .380acp (6+1 rounds):
3730.jpg

What I call it: "Little Friend"
When I carry it: Whenever I want a firearm that I can carry in any situation.

4. Smith & Wesson 38spl (5 rounds):
163050_01_md.jpg

What I call it: "Old Reliable"
When I carry it: When I have any kind of cover garment... When I want something that optimizes durability, reliability, and ease of carry.

Green Beret said:
Izdaari said:
Very nice collection, JD. I'm envious.  8)

Get out of the men's room, Izzy!  ;D

Nope, not going to do it, since the rules here make the gender forums for topics of interest to their respective genders, but are not exclusive to them. So far as guns, martial arts and cars, just consider me one of the guys.  :-*

FSSL said:
Izzy smacks down the Green Beret! ha! ;)

Well, he might be tougher than me hand-to-hand. I have a lot of respect for special forces types, and I am 60 years old too.
But forums are another matter.

Izdaari said:
Green Beret said:
Izdaari said:
Very nice collection, JD. I'm envious.  8)

Get out of the men's room, Izzy!  ;D

Nope, not going to do it, since the rules here make the gender forums for topics of interest to their respective genders, but are not exclusive to them. So far as guns, martial arts and cars, just consider me one of the guys.  :-*

Whoop! You go gurl!  ;)

Finally got the long awaited 1916 Luger.  Traded two pistols for it:  a mismatched 1911 colt .45 and a colt 1926 officers target .38 cal.  What I traded I have more of, but I have always wanted a Luger.  Shoots good. :)

Shot my Mosin Nagant at the range the other day.
Was impressed as to its accuracy.

Bought a used but never shot Mossberg 500 12 gauge.  Tactical hand grip for home protection.  $200

16KJV11 said:
Bought a used but never shot Mossberg 500 12 gauge.  Tactical hand grip for home protection.  $200
Nice.

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk

My trigger reset is not working on my P 03

My Keltec P3AT will not feed correctly!