Mick's Mensa Club Meeting

T-Bone

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
obamajoke.jpg

"Mick's Mensa Club Meeting" I'll bring the Midol cupcakes. =D

I took the MENSA admission test, and I qualified. However, I never was interested in joining. They didn't seem to have much going on that seemed like my style. I especially don't think I'm interested in this Mick imposter's variant of it.

@Idzaari, does that mean you're too smart for them? HA!

Izdaari said:
However, I never was interested in joining. They didn't seem to have much going on that seemed like my style.

They may be the Mensa, but they are not the social butterflies of the whole world

Winston said:

No, not really. Mensa admits anybody who tests in the top 2%. But there's a more exclusive genius club that only takes the top 1%, I forget what it's called. I don't qualify for that one.  :-[

P.S.: Ok, I looked it up. The 1% one is called Intertel. And I guess I do qualify! The top 1% is lower than I thought! About 135-137 IQ is good enough for that one, vs. 130-132 for Mensa.

But there are more exclusive ones than that, and I'd have no chance at them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_IQ_society

Mick said:
Izdaari said:
However, I never was interested in joining. They didn't seem to have much going on that seemed like my style.

They may be the Mensa, but they are not the social butterflies of the whole world

That's right, they're not. I already seem to run into in impressively smart collection of people on the internet, in discussions of politics, philosophy and theology, and in some of my hobby interests. Mensa doesn't really seem like it would add anything for me.

Izdaari said:
Winston said:

No, not really. MENSA admits anybody who tests in the top 2%. But there's a more exclusive genius club that only takes the top 1%, I forget what it's called. I don't qualify for that one.  :-[

Well, I'm certainly imperssed.    ;)

Isn't there maybe something like a woMensa club for Mick to join?

If there were a group called Densa, for the bottom 98%, I'd gladly fake my qualifications to get in.  :)

Obama self
Don't wanna be, Obama self any more
- Redneck Greatest Hits
:D