Mission field on my front porch.

fishinnut

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
Having been involved in different forms of door-to-door soul-winning for a lot of years, I have lead many people to Christ on THEIR front porch.

Last week at my house I had an appliance installation go bad which knocked out the main electric breaker which left me with NO power for days. An electrician who happened to be an hispanic gentleman, got our power back up & running properly. He had a flat tire on the way to our house.  His helper took off in another vehicle to fix the flat while the electrician fixed my problem and got his work completed before the 2nd guy got back to pick him up.

It was a nice day so I told him that he could wait on a chair on my front porch. I looked out there & thought, the mission field just walked up on my front porch. So I went out & joined him, gave him the gospel & lead him to Christ.

How cool to have been able to win him to Christ on my own front porch.

BTW, he lives an hour away, so I was able to connect him with a friend who pastors a church close to where he lives for follow-up.

fishinnut said:
Having been involved in different forms of door-to-door soul-winning for a lot of years, I have lead many people to Christ on THEIR front porch.

Last week at my house I had an appliance installation go bad which knocked out the main electric breaker which left me with NO power for days. An electrician who happened to be an hispanic gentleman, got our power back up & running properly. He had a flat tire on the way to our house.  His helper took off in another vehicle to fix the flat while the electrician fixed my problem and got his work completed before the 2nd guy got back to pick him up.

It was a nice day so I told him that he could wait on a chair on my front porch. I looked out there & thought, the mission field just walked up on my front porch. So I went out & joined him, gave him the gospel & lead him to Christ.

BTW, he lives an hour away, so I was able to connect him with a friend who pastors a church close to where he lives for follow-up.

Amen!

Twisted said:
fishinnut said:

Amen!
Good news!!!!!

fishinnut said:

Come talk to us when you present the plan of salvation to a lady in a bathtub. ?

RAIDER said:
fishinnut said:

Come talk to us when you present the plan of salvation to a lady in a bathtub. ?
He'll soon be writing a book.

RAIDER said:
fishinnut said:

Say what?
Do what?

fishinnut said:
RAIDER said:
fishinnut said:

Say what?
Do what?

Looks like somebody needs to read Dr. Hyles' Favorite Soul Winning Experiences!

RAIDER said:
fishinnut said:
RAIDER said:
fishinnut said:

Say what?
Do what?

Looks like somebody needs to read Dr. Hyles' Favorite Soul Winning Experiences!
Evidently didn't do his Church Ed reading requirements.