Mistaken for a BJU Grad

Baptist City Holdout

Doctor
Registered
Reaction score
I recently visited my home church and met the new pastor. After the service he asked if I had attended BJU. When I told him I was a HACker, he said it just seemed I was a BJU type person.

I have already gone to Raider's texting confessional. Now I come to you,  HACker nation, pleading your firgiveness. I have let you down and messed up on the msil thing.

I didn't wear my white socks and I brushed my teethe that morning. How selfish could I have been! I will try to do better.

Twisted

Doctor
Registered
Reaction score
Baptist City Holdout said:
I recently visited my home church and met the new pastor. After the service he asked if I had attended BJU. When I told him I was a HACker, he said it just seemed I was a BJU type person.

I have already gone to Raider's texting confessional. Now I come to you,  HACker nation, pleading your firgiveness. I have let you down and messed up on the msil thing.

I didn't wear my white socks and I brushed my teethe that morning. How selfish could I have been! I will try to do better.

Don't be too hard on yourself.

At least he didn't think you were on Joel Osteen's staff.

16KJV11

Doctor
Reaction score

Now, why in the world would he think you were from BJU?
Were you wearing your man-bun and skinny jeans?

Twisted

Doctor
Registered
Reaction score
16KJV11 said:
Were you wearing your man-bun and skinny jeans?

Can we see a photo of that?

patriotic

Doctor
Registered
Reaction score
BCH a BoJo!!!!!! 

Bwahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha [Gasp for air} ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baptist City Holdout

Doctor
Registered
Reaction score
patriotic said:
BCH a BoJo!!!!!! 

Bwahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha [Gasp for air} ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!
At least your'e on my side!

the duck

Registered
Reaction score
Bet you weren't  carrying a big black KJV with "READ ME" magic markered on the sides.

sword

Doctor
Registered
Reaction score
My ?pray for power? post it note on my KJV note bible and my 3 x 5 cards in my shirt pocket help me avoid those situations. A little Bianca on your breath is another dead give away. These are 3 subtle, but sure fire ways to not be mis-identified.

Twisted

Doctor
Registered
Reaction score
sword said:
My ?pray for power? post it note on my KJV note bible and my 3 x 5 cards in my shirt pocket help me avoid those situations. A little Bianca on your breath is another dead give away. These are 3 subtle, but sure fire ways to not be mis-identified.

This brought a tear to me eye.

illinoisguy

Registered
Reaction score
Did you hear the one about the man-eating lion that was turned loose in a room full of BJU preacher boys?

The lion starved to death.

Baptist City Holdout

Doctor
Registered
Reaction score
sword said:
These are fundamentals of the faith. How did I go wrong?

16KJV11

Doctor
Reaction score
illinoisguy said:
Did you hear the one about the man-eating lion that was turned loose in a room full of BJU preacher boys?

Love it!

prophet

Doctor
Registered
Reaction score
illinoisguy said:

Is there a such thing as a room full of  BoJo preachers?

Sent from my moto g(6) (XT1925DL) using Tapatalk

Walt

Doctor
Registered
Reaction score

Were you wearing a robe or something?  Maybe approved of a robed choir?

prophet

Doctor
Registered
Reaction score
Walt said:

Were you wearing a robe or something?  Maybe approved of a robed choir?
He accidentally called SS "vespers".

Sent from my moto g(6) (XT1925DL) using Tapatalk