Mistaken for a BJU Grad

Baptist City Holdout

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
I recently visited my home church and met the new pastor. After the service he asked if I had attended BJU. When I told him I was a HACker, he said it just seemed I was a BJU type person.

I have already gone to Raider's texting confessional. Now I come to you,  HACker nation, pleading your firgiveness. I have let you down and messed up on the msil thing.

I didn't wear my white socks and I brushed my teethe that morning. How selfish could I have been! I will try to do better.

Baptist City Holdout said:
I recently visited my home church and met the new pastor. After the service he asked if I had attended BJU. When I told him I was a HACker, he said it just seemed I was a BJU type person.

I have already gone to Raider's texting confessional. Now I come to you,  HACker nation, pleading your firgiveness. I have let you down and messed up on the msil thing.

I didn't wear my white socks and I brushed my teethe that morning. How selfish could I have been! I will try to do better.

Don't be too hard on yourself.

At least he didn't think you were on Joel Osteen's staff.

Now, why in the world would he think you were from BJU?
Were you wearing your man-bun and skinny jeans?

16KJV11 said:
Were you wearing your man-bun and skinny jeans?

Can we see a photo of that?

BCH a BoJo!!!!!! 

Bwahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha [Gasp for air} ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

patriotic said:
BCH a BoJo!!!!!! 

Bwahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha [Gasp for air} ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!
At least your'e on my side!

Bet you weren't  carrying a big black KJV with "READ ME" magic markered on the sides.

My ?pray for power? post it note on my KJV note bible and my 3 x 5 cards in my shirt pocket help me avoid those situations. A little Bianca on your breath is another dead give away. These are 3 subtle, but sure fire ways to not be mis-identified.

sword said:
My ?pray for power? post it note on my KJV note bible and my 3 x 5 cards in my shirt pocket help me avoid those situations. A little Bianca on your breath is another dead give away. These are 3 subtle, but sure fire ways to not be mis-identified.

This brought a tear to me eye.

Did you hear the one about the man-eating lion that was turned loose in a room full of BJU preacher boys?

The lion starved to death.

sword said:
These are fundamentals of the faith. How did I go wrong?

illinoisguy said:
Did you hear the one about the man-eating lion that was turned loose in a room full of BJU preacher boys?

Love it!

illinoisguy said:

Is there a such thing as a room full of  BoJo preachers?

Sent from my moto g(6) (XT1925DL) using Tapatalk

Were you wearing a robe or something?  Maybe approved of a robed choir?

Walt said:

Were you wearing a robe or something?  Maybe approved of a robed choir?
He accidentally called SS "vespers".

Sent from my moto g(6) (XT1925DL) using Tapatalk