More junk from the Left coast. Get your kids out of there before it's too late.

bgwilkinson

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
Get your kids out of their clutches before it's too late.

Kudos to Stacey for being a man.

https://youtu.be/dWzvsmWRQlM

These will get you up to speed if you have been asleep for the last 10 years.

These places are dens of iniquity and they don't want to admit it.

The evidence of the coverup is in their own words in the links below.

Mass resignations would be in order, just like what occurred at the Vatican this week.

The pope may resign too, he's been making those kinds of noises.

It has been the general practice to cover these things up for the good of the ministry. How wicked.

The LORD is not pleased.

http://www.fundamentalforums.org/hyles-anderson-college/mike-zachary-being-investigated/

http://www.fundamentalforums.org/the-fighting-forum/mike-zachary-wcbc-gsbc-investigation/

Let's be honest.  The church/college had no prior knowledge of his activities.

What has not been made clear is how all this came to light.

While I agree that GSBC handled it poorly and gave a generic reason, they are not responsible for this man's sin.

As an update, I've emailed the pastor and asked some questions.

1.  The perv was still in contact with the woman as of last week, and I'm assuming has been doing that for years.  This poor woman has been victimized by the control she was put under.

2.  Last Thursday she reportedly filed charges.  In Maryland there is no statute of limitations on this type crime.

Twisted said:

While I agree that GSBC handled it poorly and gave a generic reason, they are not responsible for this man's sin.

1.  The perv was still in contact with the woman as of last week, and I'm assuming has been doing that for years.  This poor woman has been victimized by the control she was put under.

2.  Last Thursday she reportedly filed charges.  In Maryland there is no statute of limitations on this type crime.
While I agree that GSBC is not responsible for this man's sin, the fact that they are glossing over it and pouring support for Giovanelli is wrong and foolish.
If there is irrefutable evidence, fire the guy, tell the church what happened.
If there is very strong but not necessarily irrefutable evidence, put the guy on administrative leave and investigate.

16KJV11 said:
... the fact that they are glossing over it and pouring support for Giovanelli is wrong and foolish.

100% agree.  If true.

Does anyone have a link to a video/audio source from NVBC from this past Wednesday night?

Twisted said:
16KJV11 said:
... the fact that they are glossing over it and pouring support for Giovanelli is wrong and foolish.

100% agree.  If true.

Does anyone have a link to a video/audio source from NVBC from this past Wednesday night?
What is probably going to be said:
"Unfortunately, due to technical difficulties, the recording of Wednesday night's Bible study is unavailable at this time."  ::)

The woman's Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/sarahjax0620

Wednesday night services was not available.  The Pastor that came forward is a man of God to share this and want it stopped. There are no words to express what has been done....

This is so typical of IFB operations. Blame the victim and tell them to shut up, didn't happen.

So sad.

More religious professionals need to be men.

It took a decade for this woman to come forward.

Bro. Hyles had a rule that said if you didn't see it, it didn't happen. That's a lie.

This has been taken as a license to sin with impunity in IFB groups.

If you have children in these places you might not find out about the assault until ten years after the fact.

Get them out now, don't risk it.

16KJV11 said:
Twisted said:

While I agree that GSBC is not responsible for this man's sin, the fact that they are glossing over it and pouring support for Giovanelli is wrong and foolish.
If there is irrefutable evidence, fire the guy, tell the church what happened.
If there is very strong but not necessarily irrefutable evidence, put the guy on administrative leave and investigate.
If that guy was the college preacher/rep who traveled with college ladies then the college investigation should include talking to the ladies with whom he traveled or had contact & counselling offered if he is found to have seduced any of them. And if so, they should turn him over to law enforcement for criminal violations.

I had a pastor friend who was asked to meet at his office by a former youth pastor of his. The Bible college grad was at another church at that time as a YP but "got under conviction" about abusing boys when he served at my friend's church. They met, he confessed to the pastor, the pastor said he needed to make a phone call in another office & that he'd be right back. He called the police to come his office immediately to arrest the former YP. They hauled him off to jail to face charges. The pastor contacted the families of the kids he knew of, offered & the church paid for professional counseling. At the next regular service the entire story of the arrest & reason for the arrest was announced by the pastor to the church.  Nothing was glossed over rather everything the pastor knew...........the church knew.

bgwilkinson said:

Mass resignations would be in order, just like what occurred at the Vatican this week.

It has been the general practice to cover these things up for the good of the ministry. How wicked.

The LORD is not pleased.

If you have children in these places you might not find out about the assault until ten years after the fact.

Interesting... now do FBCH and let us know how it goes with Lapina...

bgwilkinson said:

That's right.

Remove your children from church.  Any church.  Any denomination.

Don't let them visit with grandparents.  Don't let them attend VBS.

Evil lurks in churches.  Keep them out!

qwerty said:
bgwilkinson said:

The LORD is not pleased.

If we were to take a vote on closing the HAC campus and selling it to build houses, I would be the first yes vote.
Lapina works for the corporation and a member of the board of directors cannot fire him.
It would take a majority vote.
You know how corporations work, right?

Twisted said:
bgwilkinson said:

That's right.

Nothing was said about a church, nothing.

The OP is clearly about two Left Coast colleges that are referred to in the threads I posted.

If you have not bothered to read them, I suggest you do.

It gives you a good idea of the shucking and jiving going on out there.

bgwilkinson said:
qwerty said:
bgwilkinson said:

The LORD is not pleased.

If we were to take a vote on closing the HAC campus and selling it to build houses, I would be the first yes vote.
Lapina works for the corporation and a member of the board of directors cannot fire him.

So that's a no.... They get a pass

qwerty said:
bgwilkinson said:
qwerty said:
bgwilkinson said:

The LORD is not pleased.

So that's a no.... They get a pass

If you know of some like situation at the college please let me know.

I'll make it public and push for change.

Here is a public video with actual offenders on it. Note the special appearance of Jack Trieber.

https://youtu.be/UtDnHQtZ0OI

Here is one with a convicted pervert on it.

https://youtu.be/5Rf4C1uzHts

bgwilkinson said:
If you know of some like situation at the college please let me know.

One of your assistant pastors stood up before the congregation one morning and lied, defended, made excuses and provision for the eventual return of your pastor who was caught having an affair with a16 year old parishioner who was seeing him for "counseling". So let's start with that one.

North Valley and Golden State are wrong in what they have done, but ironically, you still attend a church where this was... and is the norm. Always interesting to see that some things never change.

Until FBCH addresses their pastoral staff and Bible teachers that sat under the perversion that was taught and allowed, their folks should probably exercise caution before throwing stones at another ministry.

bgwilkinson said:
Twisted said:
bgwilkinson said:

That's right.

Nothing was said about a church, nothing.

Then what in the world were you talking about?

She was assaulted at CHURCH!  Her home church.  Not the college!

Learn what's going on first.

Twisted said:
bgwilkinson said:

That's right.

It evidently lurks in some type churches more than in other type churches...maybe certain camps would be the proper term. And they certainly know how to shuck, jive and dodge when it hits the fan.

Tarheel Baptist said:
Twisted said:
bgwilkinson said:

That's right.

It evidently lurks in some type churches more than in other type churches...maybe certain camps would be the proper term. And they certainly know how to shuck, jive and dodge when it hits the fan.

I would agree to an extent.

Of course, my reply to BG was pure sarcasm as he obviously thought this all took place at Golden State.

To say it doesn't happen in Methodist or Episcopal, etc. churches would be naive.  We wouldn't necessarily hear of it as we don't run in those circles.

To be safe, let's start attending the church that doesn't even allow their ministers to have sex.  They have rules against it.

Twisted said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
Twisted said:
bgwilkinson said:

That's right.

I would agree to an extent.

Of course, my reply to BG was pure sarcasm as he obviously thought this all took place at Golden State.

To say it doesn't happen in Methodist or Episcopal, etc. churches would be naive.  We wouldn't necessarily hear of it as we don't run in those circles.

To be safe, let's start attending the church that doesn't even allow their ministers to have sex.  They have rules against it.

Are you not familiar with the stuff that has been going on at Golden State and West Coast in the last 20 yrs? We are talking in decades.

I posted the shucking and jiving by both institutions to remove any doubt. I left evidence for you to find.

When you look at the video from the 90s make sure you see Jack Trieber hiding up there on stage with the perps.

It's the Left Coast schools I am referring to. Not Stacey's church.