More proof...liberalism is idiotic*!

LongGone said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
LongGone said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
They are offended by the Confederate Battle Flag but not by the sale of baby body parts!

Are you saying that you are for the Confederate Flag flying over a State Capitol building? It would be interesting to know if in your heart you are as grieved for the liberal people that were shot and killed in Charleston as you are about the alleged sale of baby body parts?

Merely pointing out...yet again...the idiocy of liberal illogic!
I have always publicly questioned  the logic of the Confederate flag flying in our (NC) Capitol twice a year.
Those in Charleston who lost their lives were in a prayer meeting...and my family stopped by the church during our vacation in Charleston to pay respects.
The sale of body parts is vile...evil and cruel...and I guess profitable to the soul-less liberals who run PP!

You use typical liberal tactics...demonize your 'opponent' and let the facts be damned!

Thanks for playing...fast and loose with the truth!  ;)

I didn't play fast and loose with the truth.  I asked you a question and got an answer that I respect. While surprised I admire you for taking time to pay respect for those who lost their lives in Charleston. I thank you for it.

On the other hand if if 'demonize your opponent and let the fact be damned' are liberal tactics then you as a conservative have used those "liberal tactics" as well as a any liberal by posting articles full of half truths including that at this point the Planned Parenthood issue has not been verified.

Also the reason I questioned your stand on the confederate flag was that it was easy to infer from your previous post that you didn't think it was an issue.

The Confederate Flag issue, while I am not for the flag being officially flown at all, was simply used as a political weapon by the political left. The idiot gunman in Charleston was immediately a symbol of the evil racism of southern conservatives, while the baby killing, dismemberment and selling was no big deal. And the PC left are still looking for a motive by the lone shooter in TN.

Liberalism is hypocritical idiocy.....

Tarheel Baptist said:
LongGone said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
LongGone said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
They are offended by the Confederate Battle Flag but not by the sale of baby body parts!

Are you saying that you are for the Confederate Flag flying over a State Capitol building? It would be interesting to know if in your heart you are as grieved for the liberal people that were shot and killed in Charleston as you are about the alleged sale of baby body parts?

Merely pointing out...yet again...the idiocy of liberal illogic!
I have always publicly questioned  the logic of the Confederate flag flying in our (NC) Capitol twice a year.
Those in Charleston who lost their lives were in a prayer meeting...and my family stopped by the church during our vacation in Charleston to pay respects.
The sale of body parts is vile...evil and cruel...and I guess profitable to the soul-less liberals who run PP!

You use typical liberal tactics...demonize your 'opponent' and let the facts be damned!

Thanks for playing...fast and loose with the truth!  ;)

I didn't play fast and loose with the truth.  I asked you a question and got an answer that I respect. While surprised I admire you for taking time to pay respect for those who lost their lives in Charleston. I thank you for it.

On the other hand if if 'demonize your opponent and let the fact be damned' are liberal tactics then you as a conservative have used those "liberal tactics" as well as a any liberal by posting articles full of half truths including that at this point the Planned Parenthood issue has not been verified.

Also the reason I questioned your stand on the confederate flag was that it was easy to infer from your previous post that you didn't think it was an issue.

The Confederate Flag issue, while I am not for the flag being officially flown at all, was simply used as a political weapon by the political left. The idiot gunman in Charleston was immediately a symbol of the evil racism of southern conservatives, while the baby killing, dismemberment and selling was no big deal. And the PC left are still looking for a motive by the lone shooter in TN.

Liberalism is hypocritical idiocy.....

You talk about liberalism as hypocritical idiocy while in the same post you say I am not for the Confederate Flag being officially flown but it was used as a weapon by the political left. I have trouble following you because you say it shouldn't be flown but it is just a weapon by the political left. My question is then why shouldn't it be flown if what you are saying is true. I guess you are saying that black people aren't really offended by a flag that represents racism. Sounds like conservative hypocritical idiocy.

The mentally deranged gunman did embrace a belief that has stronger roots in the south and possibly among some conservatives. I believe thinking and feeling conservatives understand the issue with the confederate flag. I am sure that all clear thinking people whether conservative or liberal do not embrace the belief that the gunman did embrace.

Don't all thinking people want to know the motive of the gunman?  Knowing the motive could prevent a similar situation.

You are correct that people who do not see abortion as baby killing will not have the same outrage as you on this issue. No surprise. I didn't get the impression that truth for you was a big thing for you on this issue.

Tarheel Baptist said:
I'm sorry I said all lives matter!
Liberal idiocy...you really can't make this stuff up.

The activists hijacking Nutroots is like the super-duper lunatics taking over the asylum.

Smellin coffee, I provided you with 2 prominent liberal pastors who have been scamming the tax system, been totally political and even gone as far as inciting violence: Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson. I will spend no more time on this point after this post.

If you honestly believe the IRS is politically neutral, then Kool Aid has a cofee smellin variety, because you are obviously drinking the Kool Aid  (a reference, BTW to Jim Jones, anothe example of how the IRS lets the liberals run wild).

Whatever dude, you get the last word as I won't bother answeting. Long ago I stopped trying to win arguments with the blind. In my opinion, with all the recent scandals, you have to be willingly blind to believe the IRS is neutral.  There are benefits to being as insufferably arrogant as I am, I walk away from arguments. The floor is yours...

cubanito said:
Smellin coffee, I provided you with 2 prominent liberal pastors who have been scamming the tax system, been totally political and even gone as far as inciting violence: Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson. I will spend no more time on this point after this post.

If you honestly believe the IRS is politically neutral, then Kool Aid has a cofee smellin variety, because you are obviously drinking the Kool Aid  (a reference, BTW to Jim Jones, anothe example of how the IRS lets the liberals run wild).

Whatever dude, you get the last word as I won't bother answeting. Long ago I stopped trying to win arguments with the blind. In my opinion, with all the recent scandals, you have to be willingly blind to believe the IRS is neutral.  There are benefits to being as insufferably arrogant as I am, I walk away from arguments. The floor is yours...

I have no idea what you are talking about. Can you give me the link of my quote? I did a forum individual search with the words "IRS', "speech" and "tolerant" but can't see where I said that. Maybe I did but I can't respond until you show me where I said it so I can confirm context.

SC - How dare you question the smartest man ever?

Smellin Coffee said:
Tarheel Baptist said:

Now that more info has come out, I've concluded that BOTH the keeping of the Confederate flag at the Capitol and the actions of Planned Parenthood were wrong. Period.

It was both illegal and immoral for Planned Parenthood (despite their seeming good intent) to 'harvest' fetal body organs without consent of the mother. The same would be said for one who dies from a car accident and his non-damaged organs are harvested without his prior or his family's present consent.

The sale of baby parts itself for correct use, I do not find deplorable any more than a regular organ donation. But doing it underhanded is both illegal and immoral and even conniving on the part of the individuals who participated.

Do you need any further clarification?

No clarification needed...that is exactly how a true blue pro-lifer like yourself should feel!  ::) ;)

Tarheel Baptist said:
Smellin Coffee said:
Tarheel Baptist said:

Now that more info has come out, I've concluded that BOTH the keeping of the Confederate flag at the Capitol and the actions of Planned Parenthood were wrong. Period.

It was both illegal and immoral for Planned Parenthood (despite their seeming good intent) to 'harvest' fetal body organs without consent of the mother. The same would be said for one who dies from a car accident and his non-damaged organs are harvested without his prior or his family's present consent.

The sale of baby parts itself for correct use, I do not find deplorable any more than a regular organ donation. But doing it underhanded is both illegal and immoral and even conniving on the part of the individuals who participated.

No clarification needed...that is exactly how a true blue pro-lifer like yourself should feel!  ::) ;)

I was simply practicing Proverbs 18:13. :)

Smellin Coffee said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
Smellin Coffee said:
Tarheel Baptist said:

I was simply practicing Proverbs 18:13. :)

No clarification was needed...I totally understand!
Quack, quack!  ;)

Smellin Coffee said:

Well, it was already dead. Might as well make lemonade.  8)

LongGone said:
Tarheel Baptist said:

Kind of like religious conservatives fighting over the inspiration of the KJV. Happens in all camps. You have to love that the Right Wing News covers such important topics :)

I did not post a pure opinion piece from RWN because I agree they are often extreme in their content...i referenced the video....the un-edited video. It and liberal idiocy speak for themselves. Liberal idiocy does not have to be enhanced, only exposed!

subllibrm said:
Smellin Coffee said:

Well, it was already dead. Might as well make lemonade.  8)

The logical conclusion of any true pro-life position....which Smellin assures us that he holds.... :)

Tarheel Baptist said:

At least they are going to a good cause. I mean otherwise they would just throw them away. If the organs of the fetus can help cure another person isn't that better than just tossing it in the trash?

And they are trying to make the procedures "less crunchy".

For those who are slow of mind, the above was total sarcasm. Unfortunately, there are some people who actually believe something akin to what I wrote.

Tarheel Baptist said:

LOL!!  Being a drag queen is a microaggression against transgenders. 

Have you seen the TV show Sense8 by the Wachowski siblings (used to be the Wachowski brothers, but one of them is now transgendered)?  A transgender (male to female) and her lesbian lover attend a gay pride rally, and some gay people verbally attacked the transgender because she isn't really gay, since she's actually a man who loves a woman.  Yeah, I was tempted to turn it off before that scene because the show is just dripping with PC without that relationship in there, but that scene pushed me over the edge.  If I could delete the series from Hulu I would.