Mrs Hyles' Surgery and Treatment

tobytyler

Elect
Reaction score
From FBC's Prayer Alert Email:

PRAYER ALERT E-MAIL

"Please pray for Mrs. Beverly Hyles, the wife of our former pastor, Dr. Jack Hyles. Mrs. Hyles was diagnosed with breast cancer and is having a procedure to remove the tumors today at 2:30 p.m. CST. She will then undergo six weeks of radiation treatments. The doctors are giving her a good prognosis at this time. Mrs. Hyles is living in Texas."

A friend told me about this earlier today, but I didn'the have as many details.
Thank you.

Praying !! I'm a breast cancer survivor....God is good all the time!!

Sherryh said:
Praying !! I'm a breast cancer survivor....God is good all the time!!

I just greened another post of yours, but willtry to remember to come back for this one!
(Yes, I double checked. I applauded you!)

PRAYER ALERT E-MAIL

Yesterday Mrs. Beverly Hyles had surgery to remove some cancerous tumors. The surgeons and doctors feel the cancer is gone. Her lymph nodes look good. She will have a few weeks of radiation, but the doctors are very pleased with her prognosis. Thank you for praying.

Sincerely,
The Prayer Alert Team

Update on Mrs. Beverly Hyles:
Follow up from her surgery shows that there is more cancer in her tissues on her right side & that they need to operate again to remove those tissues. Dr. feels everything is going to be fine. Surgery will be in the next 2-3 weeks. Your prayers are very much appreciated & are needed still please.

This Thursday she will be having another surgery to remove cancerous tissue they found after the first surgery. If all goes well she may not need to have radiation which would be an added blessing. The family asks that we continue to keep her in our prayers.

bgwilkinson said:
This Thursday she will be having another surgery to remove cancerous tissue they found after the first surgery. If all goes well she may not need to have radiation which would be an added blessing. The family asks that we continue to keep her in our prayers.

Thank you.

Tom Brennan said:
bgwilkinson said:

Thank you.

You are most welcome. I'll post if I hear more next week.

Any update?

bgwilkinson said:
Sorry no update

Hmmm.  Well, can you post some photos of the surgery?

Twisted said:
bgwilkinson said:
Sorry no update

I think we'd all like to see a photo of that security guy and the surgeon.

Matthew1323 said:
Twisted said:
bgwilkinson said:
Sorry no update

There are many synonyms of twisted that come to mind here!

LOL!  Now, now....I was just testing bgwilkinson's ability to post photos from everywhere.  He seems to have a knack for that.

Twisted said:
Matthew1323 said:
Twisted said:
bgwilkinson said:
Sorry no update

There are many synonyms of twisted that come to mind here!

LOL!  Now, now....I was just testing bgwilkinson's ability to post photos from everywhere.  He seems to have a knack for that.

Yes, he does! That is one of the highlights of the HAC forum to some of us. It is good to see and hear how things are going.

Twisted said:
Twisted said:
bgwilkinson said:
Sorry no update

I think we'd all like to see a photo of that security guy and the surgeon.

As long as one is wearing a surgical mask so we can tell which one is which.