Much to the Chagrin of subllibrm...

Ekklesian

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
Trump has statistically proven to be the most popular president in U.S. history by setting the Republican general election vote record in 2016, then setting the sitting president vote record in 2020. He is currently breaking all non-incumbent primary voting records and very well could surpass 100 million votes for the first time in American history.

At this point, only election fraud can defeat Trump.
And all that subllibrm can do is try to make it a sin to vote for him. :ROFLMAO:

Trump has statistically proven to be the most popular president in U.S. history by setting the Republican general election vote record in 2016, then setting the sitting president vote record in 2020. He is currently breaking all non-incumbent primary voting records and very well could surpass 100 million votes for the first time in American history.

And all that subllibrm can do is try to make it a sin to vote for him. :ROFLMAO:
I really appreciate your thinking of me.

Maybe my old age is getting to me. I’m pretty sure that I was clear. Apparently I wasn’t. Oh well.

Trump is popular, but one must remember the nationsl population is much higher than it was with past presidents.

As a % of the popular vote James Monroe got 80%, and Jefferson, Madison, Johnson, Nixon & Franklin Roosevelt got over 60% of popular vote.

Ronald Reagan took 97% of the Electoral College vote, but only got 58% of the popular vote.

Donald Trump only got 46% of the popular vote and 56% of the electoral vote, not exactly a landslide.

il_fullxfull.4551239752_kitr.jpg