Murdered in the Bleachers

Disgusting. I have zero desire to go to any sporting event anymore.
Same. The only sporting event I’ll go to is one in which I can have space (golf tournament or maybe a college or minor league baseball game that’s never sold out).

Saw a video clip of a brawl after the Texans lost to the Colts this last Sunday. I think I may revert back to IFBx mode and declare sports to be of the devil especially if it is played on the LORD's DAY!

HAYMEN!

Hayman!.jpg

Hope they catch the perps and they get plenty of time to cool off their heels in jail.

i;m mostly into college sports now... specifically softball and college rugby for schools that have teams... mostly foreign..... but nothing happening at a pro-sports event surprises me anymore.... and after the national anthem and american flag protests at pro sports games a few years ago i decided i didn;t want anything else to do with any of them - not even on tv... ..... with the exception of rodeo and international rugby of course .... neither of which i ever saw a fight among fans at.... .... and though i have never been to a professional bull fight i do watch them all the time on special channels.... and have never heard of fights among the fans there either..... they tend to be sufficiently satisfied by the violence in the arena... and have no need to fight amongst themselves.....

Last edited:
I still like to go to local community little league games, Jr. Soccer, and Friday night high school basketball and football games.

I refuse to spend another dime on the woke NFL. I watch some college football, but i'm done with the NFL.

I know it's almost a religion to some but i've managed just fine. I've even dabbled in the art of the Sunday afternoon nap now that I'm old and retired.