My new Facebook Friend

Smellin Coffee

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
Ransom's stalker hit my hidden message folder again. Hadn't heard from this person since last fall but here is the post copied/pasted without my edit:

Monday
Kevin Auburn Journal
4/4, 2:22am
Kevin Auburn Journal

Just so you know, I just drove to an infamous FFF members home to find an open network. He will be banned soon. What do you think? These folks need banning. Ransom, rsc2a, Tarheel, TBoner, Praise Y, and yourself. Why do hillbillies like Mike think moving 30 min away into a remote town means they do not need a p/w for their network?? See these folks be banned ASAP. God appointed me the new FFF Moderator. Like BA, I have 300 times more experience hacking accounts using their IP than any other FFF member. Abusive Mods, jackasses, morons, trolls, liars and stalkers beware! Ms Tambo rules the world

I don't know who this person is, but for now, it is comical. We'll see where it goes...

I have about 400 Facebook friends. Thankfully, not that guy.

But his message does highlight the importance of securing your network.

Smellin Coffee said:
I don't know who this person is, but for now, it is comical. We'll see where it goes...

Wow! What fun! Ransom spammed my hidden box too! Ransom!! You canook! Leave my family alone! Don't ever, Ever, EVER even come close!!!

:D

Izdaari said:
I have about 400 Facebook friends. Thankfully, not that guy.

But his message does highlight the importance of securing your network.

He's actually not an official Facebook friend because I don't friend any name I don't know and I don't know this name.

It was in a hidden spam message folder that anybody can post to, but it doesn't pop up on your news feed or even regular messages.

Billy said:

That seems to be the prevailing theory.

Language sounds more like Blessed Union to me but Joan is leading in the polls.

subllibrm said:
Billy said:

For the record, speaking as the presumed main target of this person:

1) Any specific suspects, at this time, are assumptions at best.

2) I do make the assumption that the perpetrator is female, from her choices of fake names.

Ransom said:
subllibrm said:
Billy said:

For the record, speaking as the presumed main target of this person:

1) Any specific suspects, at this time, are assumptions at best.

2) I do make the assumption that the perpetrator is female, from her choices of fake names.

I concur on both points.

So far, it hasn't become harassment to me personally but I can see how this person is unstable enough to cause some real problems.

Hello,

Let me put the theory to rest, it is not JOA.

Thank you and God bless.

If it was in your hidden spam messages, it means Facebook has already decided it was spam.  You have to dig down to see those messages.  Just another whackjob out there...much ado about nothing, IMO.

Jehanne La Pucelle said:
Hello,

Thank you and God bless.
LOL.  JOA says it's NOT JOA.  There you go folks. 

Jehanne La Pucelle said:
Hello,

Thank you and God bless.
Well, you would know.

:D

earnestly contend