- Jan 31, 2012
- Reaction score
- Preparation: Likely, you may not be doing "live" on a weekly basis. If that is the case and you have not fine-tuned this practice.... then don't jump in and do it...
- Production: What works best is to pre-record your service. Do this a day or two before... that way, you have the ability to make sure your video is good. If you use video editing software, you can add Scripture overlays, make important edits.
- Presentation: Because live streaming requires an enormous amount of bandwidth (which will be further reduced due to everyone streaming on Sunday AM), if you upload your video to Facebook, you reduce the lag time on your end. Those watching the service will only feel the restraints on their end.
- Interaction: (okay... so, I am lazy and can't continue the alliteration!) Imagine being able to interact in the comments with your people while you are preaching. Wouldn't that be awesome?!
- So... "live" is not always the best answer.... unless you have ironed out all of the details and are already running smoothly, this is some advice I humbly offer.